you recruit like Memphis!

Will Coleman PF  6-9 230 -  Miami, FL  4 star
Nolan Dennis SG  6-5 185 -  North Richland Hills, TX 4 star
Darnell Dodson SF  6-7 215 -   Miami, FL   4 star
Xavier Henry SG  6-6 210 -  Oklahoma City, OK  5 star

4 studs and not one from Memphis. 

40MINSOFHELL

rzrbackrob

Cal really has it going at Memphis right now, but remember his first few years were rough, and he didn't really start willing until the Big East removed all the talented teams out of Conference USA. They have won over 50 games in a row in that excuse for a conference. If you think Nutt is a used car salesman, I feel like I need to scrub down every time I have to listen to Cal speak. :puke:
Good is the enemy of great

HawgnCorona

February 15, 2009, 12:17:55 pm #3 Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 12:24:24 pm by HawgnCorona
Quote from: donk on February 15, 2009, 09:46:39 am
you recruit like Memphis!

Will Coleman PF  6-9 230 -  Miami, FL  4 star
Nolan Dennis SG  6-5 185 -  North Richland Hills, TX 4 star
Darnell Dodson SF  6-7 215 -   Miami, FL   4 star
Xavier Henry SG  6-6 210 -  Oklahoma City, OK  5 star
4 studs and not one from Memphis. 

Hey, you can recruit 4 and 5* athletes to Anchorage Alaska when your recruiting plan is "pay to play..?" Nuff said!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

SLC

Novel idea, recruit better.   

Wish I had thought of that.
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

hawgrunner

3kgthog

Once Tyson and Walmart step up with ethically questionable intern programs you will see recruiting improve. Until then we are playing a pair of deuces against a full house. Memphis is well on its way to taking the heavyweight title from New Orleans for most corrupt US city.

bd93

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 15, 2009, 01:20:07 pm
Once Tyson and Walmart step up with ethically questionable intern programs you will see recruiting improve. Until then we are playing a pair of deuces against a full house. Memphis is well on its way to taking the heavyweight title from New Orleans for most corrupt US city.

As far as I'm concerned it already has.  I hate that city.

But, back to the topic.  I like Pel, I like his fire.  But he is really sucking it up.  If next year sucks then it is time for him to pack it up. :razorback: