Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I said last week Pel had lost this team and after he jerked Rotnei damn near

Started by Hogeyeblind, February 14, 2009, 04:32:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

newhog

Why would it matter if Rotnei's family didn't have a problem with it?I f you would have looked up when it happened Rot's father was laughing!He had that happen 3 or 4 times a week in high school.It was no big deal to them.They like the intensity.So does Rotnei.

thirtythree

Quote from: mike32 on February 15, 2009, 11:44:54 am
Have to echo what outlawfan says.  Worse things than pulling on a jersey happen daily in small time athletics.  This is major college.  These aren't kids!  Support the coach and the team.  Pel has to play the hand he was dealt.  This team is very young with little quality depth.  One of the best players wasn't on the floor yesterday.  When Stan was here everyone thought he was to timid, showed no emotion, needed a fire lit under his a$$.  Now you got Pel who coaches with emotion and has a fire and some of you are complaining.  Can't have it both ways.

As an LSU fan I'm enjoying this year but also realizing we are in for bad days ahead when our senior laden team is gone.  We could very well duplicate the season AR is having w/out the 2 wins over top 10 teams.  I would wager that if Pel were in Baton Rouge and Johnson were here the records would be about what they are now.  Pel was a great hire and I think will prove to be if given the time and support.  Be patient, Rome wasn't built in a day!

Thank You!!!!