Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We Need to Win Three of our Last Six

Started by WilsonHog, February 14, 2009, 02:32:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

That would at least get us to 4-12 overall and avoid us posting the worst SEC record in school history.

I think maybe we can beat Georgia and Ole Miss at BWA. Hopefully Bama on the road.

That would also get us to 16-13 and assure us of finishing no worse than 16-14.

N HOG

hogzilla3

Its hard to imagine any victory right now with this team

Hogs4Ever

Quote from: hogzilla3 on February 14, 2009, 02:37:46 pm
Its hard to imagine any victory right now with this team

Agreed. The Hogs will be lucky to win 1 more game all year.  :U

WBOBO

No this TEAM can still win, yet they are going to have to take a different approach.  They
are going to have to play big time defense and contest every shot with little scoring on
both sides of the ball.  If you can keep and opponent from scoring you can find a way to win.
It may not be pretty, but look at last years Kentucky squad.  Defense wins. DEFENSE WINS.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

N HOG

Quote from: WBOBO on February 14, 2009, 02:45:40 pm
No this TEAM can still win, yet they are going to have to take a different approach.  They
are going to have to play big time defense and contest every shot with little scoring on
both sides of the ball.  If you can keep and opponent from scoring you can find a way to win.
It may not be pretty, but look at last years Kentucky squad.  Defense wins. DEFENSE WINS.

What is this DEFENSE of which you speak?

claycohog

NEAHawgfan

Quote from: N HOG on February 14, 2009, 02:46:38 pm
What is this DEFENSE of which you speak?

I counted 5 uncontested dunks in the second half......and people want to talk about the great defense and hustle...wow. We've won our last game this season.

hogzilla3

yeeaaaaaaaa gooooooo  WBOOBOO get 'em pumped up