Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gillispie post-game press conference....

Started by N HOG, February 14, 2009, 01:10:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

N HOG

MakeMeOink

I'd like to congratulate Meeks on the 1st 66 point game by a Wildcat!

Franchise_Hog

How about...."Hey Billy, with Michael Washington on our bench....can you explain why Jodie Meeks is dunking the basketball on a runout with 1 minute to play?  Player of the year award right?"

Dwight_K_Shrute

I hope this thread gets trashed.  Plus you didn't even use the quote in the right context.  Denny Green used it after his Arizona Cardinals got beat, not after a win.  If you are trying to be clever, actually being clever might help.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 14, 2009, 02:15:40 pm
I hope this thread gets trashed.  Plus you didn't even use the quote in the right context.  Denny Green used it after his Arizona Cardinals got beat, not after a win.  If you are trying to be clever, actually being clever might help.
Now that's funny! +1 to Dwight
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

N HOG

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 14, 2009, 02:15:40 pm

Wow, I didn't know that!! I was SURE it was after a Cardinals win. In other words, sorry you missed the irony there.

Defending my post, I thought it was reasonably clever.

If I were sitting on the bench today in BG's place, that's exactly what I would have been thinking about the Hogs.  All he had to do was go through the motions to beat us soundly, even with a first-team All-SEC player on the bench.

claycohog

Quote from: N HOG on February 14, 2009, 02:32:13 pm
Wow, I didn't know that!! I was SURE it was after a Cardinals win. In other words, sorry you missed the irony there.

If I were sitting on the bench today in BG's place, that's exactly what I would have been thinking about the Hogs.  All he had to do was go through the motions to beat us soundly, even with a first-team All-SEC player on the bench.

In case you didn't know, N HOG, Dwight is a little smarter than anyone else on the board.  If you don't believe me, just ask him.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: claycohog on February 14, 2009, 02:39:47 pm
In case you didn't know, N HOG, Dwight is a little smarter than anyone else on the board.  If you don't believe me, just ask him.

I wouldn't say anyone else.  Not even close, but 2 confirmed.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

jonesark™

thirtythree

Quote from: N HOG on February 14, 2009, 02:32:13 pm

And now you know and knowing is half the battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 15, 2009, 10:40:01 am
I wouldn't say anyone else.  Not even close, but 2 confirmed.

Well bears do beat battlestar galactica.