Previous topic - Next topic

opineonswine

Jeremy Adams will be on the bench.

Table Rocker

can we sneak him into the game?

Porkatarian

Quote from: opineonswine on February 14, 2009, 11:53:08 am
Jeremy Adams will be on the bench.

Too bad he can't come off the bench and play today.  He could help us.  Thanks for the info Opine!

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

win-streak

I this legal??? I'm sure it is, if they are doing it.  Do you think they'll let him suit up?

Razorod

maybe they can sneak him into the game. seriously, i hope he enjoys his visit. i'm not sure how talented he is or how much he can help, but we could use a 6-5 guard next year. if pel's going to be the coach, he needs to start getting some players who can get eligible and stay out of trouble.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

hogzilla3

what a time to have a recruit on the bench

Gohawgs 71

porkinsons disease

Quote from: hogzilla3 on February 14, 2009, 11:56:40 am
what a time to have a recruit on the bench
At least he knows he is assured of all the time he wants next year.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

jst01

Its funny that a Basketball recruit gets a fraction of the attention that a Football recruit does....while at a Hogs Basketball game. funny & sad kinda.

Razorod

it used to be flipped. much of it is the difference between fan confidence in petrino and pel.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Heightshog

Let me know when Pel has John Wall or Renardo Sidney sitting on the bench for a game, that would be significant.  I hope we can beat out South Florida for this hot one star recruit.

tiber

Quote from: jst01 on February 14, 2009, 12:59:15 pm
Its funny that a Basketball recruit gets a fraction of the attention that a Football recruit does....while at a Hogs Basketball game. funny & sad kinda.

If it were announced beforehand, there might have been time to do some of the prep that was done for the football recruits. 
Or maybe that's what you were referring to... no prior knowledge?  Maybe it was decided late.

opineonswine

Correction.  He was on the bench BEFORE the game started during warm-ups.  Did not sit there during the game.  Just to be accurate.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Heightshog on February 14, 2009, 01:17:19 pm
Let me know when Pel has John Wall or Renardo Sidney sitting on the bench for a game, that would be significant.  I hope we can beat out South Florida for this hot one star recruit.

Any kid that gladly makes the trek down here, that is offered a Hog jersey, deserves to be recognized.

Beverley was a late pickup too. Be glad we beat out Toledo for him. He was huge for us, when he was here.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Swine & Cheese Club

It wasn't confirmed that Adams was going to be here until late this week.  His team lost in the MS state playoffs Tuesday or Wednesday so he was able to make the trip.

This KY game gave him a good look at the fan support and what this team needs as far as guard play.  Hope we can get him here.  WPS

Hot_Town_Hog

Wished we could land this kid as well. From what I have read, sounds like he could be a solid player.