Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOGS WILL BEAT KENTUCKY TOMORROW!!!!!

Started by gwddog, February 13, 2009, 08:06:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gwddog

February 13, 2009, 08:06:30 pm Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 09:21:29 pm by WilsonHog
I just want the team to know that there is still someone that believes in them and being so young has a ways to go. I believe we will win this game, but if we were to lose and they give it all they've got I'll be even more proud of them. Now go kick some butt. That is all.  :)
back 2 back 2 back

hogchick26

Quote from: gwddog on February 13, 2009, 08:06:30 pm
Yea, this is the second time I've posted this. The first one was moved to the trash by someone that hides behind a screen name and has in my opinion no balls. I just want the team to know that there is still someone that believes in them and being so young has a ways to go. I believe we will win this game, but if we were to lose and they give it all they've got I'll be even more proud of them. Now go kick some butt. That is all.  :)
Love the optimism! I hope the same...GO HOGS!!
It's a new day in Razorback Nation! Go Hogs!

snoblind

I hope you are right.  In the meantime could I get some of the kool-aid you are drinking?  Sounds like it is some really good stuff.  ;)

gwddog

Quote from: snoblind on February 13, 2009, 08:23:27 pm
I hope you are right.  In the meantime could I get some of the kool-aid you are drinking?  Sounds like it is some really good stuff.  ;)
It's just some coors light, but come on over there is plenty for everyone.
back 2 back 2 back

snoblind

Quote from: gwddog on February 13, 2009, 08:25:21 pm
It's just some coors light, but come on over there is plenty for everyone.
LOL, thanks, but I've enough Evan & Coke tonight that I don't think I'll be driving tonight.

But if we pull it off, then you need to be in the Hogville Hall of Fame as the one who called it.

WilsonHog

I don't know why it was trashed.

I do know that some poster named Razorback#1 came at someone with the "you call yourself a fan" argument. I would have trashed it for that comment alone.

Gwddog, with regard to your "no balls" comment, you are on this board only because you are allowed to be. You are very much a guest, no more and no less.   

gwddog

Quote from: WilsonHog on February 13, 2009, 08:38:40 pm

I do know that some poster named Razorback#1 came at someone with the "you call yourself a fan" argument. I would have trashed it for that comment alone.

Gwddog, with regard to your "no balls" comment, you are on this board only because you are allowed to be. You are very much a guest, no more and no less.   

Wilsonhog I have to agree with you about my comment and have modified it accordingly, no harm intended just a little bent out of shape over it and GO HOGS GO, beat the crap out of Kentucky.
back 2 back 2 back

blacksuit

Any day when the hogs play kentucky on national television is a good day. The season doesn't last all year, try to enjoy it while it lasts. Go hogs!

Hot_Town_Hog

I am with you....Maybe everyone will step it up and Fortson will come back in a few games to join a unified team ready for a run in the SECT!!!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: WilsonHog on February 13, 2009, 08:38:40 pm

That was me Wilson and apologize to you and the poster if I posted something that was incorrect or against the rules of the board. I never meant for the original members post to be trashed. Hence forth, I will post less and read more. Go Hogs! By the way, I still agree with the title of this post.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hawgsav1

2 programs, seemingly heading in 2 very different directions this season...meet on Saturday.  I think if we can pull this one off, we'll have a solid chance at redeeming something out of this season. 
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Break & Run

It's always a different story when these 2 schools meet! GO HOGS GO!!!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

RZRBack_FAN

Not going to happen! No since in building false hope.

Conway Hog

Quote from: hawgsav1 on February 13, 2009, 10:49:44 pm
2 programs, seemingly heading in 2 very different directions this season...meet on Saturday.  I think if we can pull this one off, we'll have a solid chance at redeeming something out of this season. 

Not going to be close...KU wins going away!  Most of their starters will play some in each half only to stay game ready...get to see good minutes from majority of bench
The  democracy will cease to exist when you take away from  those who are willing to work and give to those who would  not.
Thomas Jefferson

The  tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the  blood of patriots and  tyrants.
Thomas  Jefferson

jonesark™

Quote from: Conway Hog on February 13, 2009, 10:58:49 pm
Not going to be close...KU wins going away!  Most of their starters will play some in each half only to stay game ready...get to see good minutes from majority of bench

I don't believe it will be a blow out but I do see another L in the making...

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: gwddog on February 13, 2009, 08:06:30 pm
I just want the team to know that there is still someone that believes in them and being so young has a ways to go. I believe we will win this game, but if we were to lose and they give it all they've got I'll be even more proud of them. Now go kick some butt. That is all.  :)

Is this you RICK ShAEFFER? I knew you were here

;D

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: ChargerHog on February 13, 2009, 10:53:53 pm
Not going to happen! No since in building false hope.

It's not hope its support.

TDHog

I am with you I support this team, yes they are struggling, yes they are having to make some hard choices.  Pel is building this team from the ground up.  The way it should be (Per Nolan Richardson for you die hards).  Some fans and their demand for instant gratification I think are being extremely unfair.  Add that to the fact that we do not have enough bodies to play Pel's style I think we need to be patient.  We have played our best B-Ball when there was no chance of winning (OU and Tex).  I think not having CF will be good for this team.  I have stated in several threads I think whe he "puts the team on his shoulders" it actually takes others out of the game, specifically Washington who our whole offense needs to run through.  No team has ever won anything with 1 do it all superstar (not Iverson, not Jordan, not Kobe).  CF has to learn to trust his team mates and his team mates have to learn to be agressive and not just wait on CF to make something happen.  This could be a good learning opportunity for all.  Painful as it is.

bmcraig88

I support what you are saying here but everytime i see this post we lose so please do not say we are going to beat anyone again

N HOG

Quote from: TDHog on February 14, 2009, 09:10:55 am
I am with you I support this team, yes they are struggling, yes they are having to make some hard choices.  Pel is building this team from the ground up.  The way it should be (Per Nolan Richardson for you die hards).  Some fans and their demand for instant gratification I think are being extremely unfair.  Add that to the fact that we do not have enough bodies to play Pel's style I think we need to be patient.  We have played our best B-Ball when there was no chance of winning (OU and Tex).  I think not having CF will be good for this team.  I have stated in several threads I think whe he "puts the team on his shoulders" it actually takes others out of the game, specifically Washington who our whole offense needs to run through.  No team has ever won anything with 1 do it all superstar (not Iverson, not Jordan, not Kobe).  CF has to learn to trust his team mates and his team mates have to learn to be agressive and not just wait on CF to make something happen.  This could be a good learning opportunity for all.  Painful as it is.

You've got it just the opposite. The problem is that CF has no supporting cast.

hogzilla3

Kenny Dowell Loggains

could someone please drop this nonsense thread in the trash.  and as for predicting the future... FAIL.