Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many 3's will Jodie Meeks hit tomorrow?

Started by dbrddr, February 13, 2009, 06:40:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

see subject.

0-2
3 (6.1%)
3-4
9 (18.4%)
5-7
17 (34.7%)
8-16
13 (26.5%)
more than Miss. St.'s entire team last Saturday
7 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 49

jst01

Jodie Meeks will be giving our perimeter defense lots of valentine candies tomorrow.

After the game he'll pass out those little candy hearts with the love phrases on them, however, they will say things like: "In your face" or "Thanks shorty" or "Swiiisssh".

I'm not looking forward to this game.

H-O-double g

Luckily Meeks is the only shooter they have. There are a few other SEC teams that scare me more than Kentucky.... However, I thought we would matchup well with the Vols at home, and we couldn't win that one.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

They're going to break auburn's record for worst loss in bwa. Meeks for 60.

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: abostian on February 13, 2009, 10:29:33 pm

God he isnt kobe or jordan lol

chiefsfan

Kentucky is alot like Texas.   One really good shooter and a good inside game and thats about it

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Break & Run

Arkansas will win tomorrow.  Rotnei Clarke will match Meeks 3 for 3...
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

dbrddr

Quote from: THE BAND GEEK on February 13, 2009, 10:49:22 pm
Arkansas will win tomorrow.  Rotnei Clarke will match Meeks 3 for 3...
He may have to in order for us to have a prayer...

jonesark™

8-16...we haven't defended a 3 all year...why would we now!!

NEAHawgfan

Quote from: jonesark on February 13, 2009, 11:18:42 pm
8-16...we haven't defended a 3 all year...why would we now!!
Exactly.....why would anything be different against Kentucky? We haven't made a defensive adjustment all season, why now?

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: NEAHawgfan on February 14, 2009, 12:39:18 am
Exactly.....why would anything be different against Kentucky? We haven't made a defensive adjustment all season, why now?

We've made defensive adjustments every single game. It's easy for someone to say we havent because the team has dead legs. Dead legs means flailing arms. Meaning no defense.

hvsupastar

might be the best player in college hoops
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Coondog Hog

He has 28 to our 31. ha :puke:
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

roundball

MakeMeOink

Meeks and 4 of us could be this dysfunctional, poorly coached bunch of hogs. :puke:

Coondog Hog

Quote from: MakeMeOink on February 14, 2009, 01:22:03 pm
Meeks and 4 of us could be this dysfunctional, poorly coached bunch of hogs. :puke:

I wouldnt be afraid to try that I might even put some green on it.
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan

BigoBoys

He is incredible.  Thank god he won't be around next year in the SEC

razorbackfan86

he's got a new BWA record by an imposing player

razorbackfan86

jkstock04

This guy made us look absolutley silly.  Any chance the Hogs ever score a player of this caliber?  Those are the kinds of players you need on the team....if you want to win, that is. 
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: abostian on February 13, 2009, 10:29:33 pm
Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on February 13, 2009, 10:33:09 pm
God he isnt kobe or jordan lol

Still so sure about that?  Might not have been 60, but close enough...  The dude is unreal.

Coondog Hog

Quote from: abostian on February 14, 2009, 04:05:42 pm
Still so sure about that?  Might not have been 60, but close enough...  The dude is unreal.

He has scored on us twice today 8)
  - Ronald Reagan

-Ronald Reagan