Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maybe we can suit up the championship team when they come back......

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, February 12, 2009, 09:31:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

and maybe we can get to win #2 in a very average SEC.

These guys just dont have it. Right now they couldnt beat Austin Peay or Stephen F. Austin.

Not sure what has happened but it sucks and these guys have just lost it.
This is seriously the worst team we've had since we joined the SEC. I dont care what happened in the OOC season, that was a different team.

This team is horrible and is full of a bunch of quitters. It may get better once we get more players but we still do not have a backup for Fortson!

ke2743

I'm sure those players in their mid 30's would have a better record in SEC play right now than we do.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on February 12, 2009, 09:31:25 am
This team is horrible and is full of a bunch of quitters. It may get better once we get more players but we still do not have a backup for Fortson!

Yeah we do. His name is Rotnei Clarke.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Jimmy

Sadly, the NC team may be forced to watch Georgia and Arkansas play for worst team in the SEC honors.  I thought I would never see the day when Arkansas would have the worst basketball team in the football crazy SEC, especially in a down year for the league. 

NEAHawgfan

Quote from: Jimmy on February 14, 2009, 07:51:48 pm
Sadly, the NC team may be forced to watch Georgia and Arkansas play for worst team in the SEC honors.  I thought I would never see the day when Arkansas would have the worst basketball team in the football crazy SEC, especially in a down year for the league. 
Georgia will beat us by at least 10.