Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

19-0 - That's Pel's record when the Hogs score 80+ points

Started by Hogtropolis™, January 29, 2009, 10:12:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

1-9 is Pel's record when we score 65 or less.

We have to keep running.  This team seems to feed off of offensive energy.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on January 29, 2009, 10:12:38 pm
1-9 is Pel's record when we score 65 or less.

We have to keep running.  This team seems to feed off of offensive energy.

1-9 is not correct.  he's won 36 games as coach here
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: chiefsfan on January 29, 2009, 10:17:40 pm
1-9 is not correct.  he's won 36 games as coach here
You realize there are a lot of games that we scored between 66-79 points right?  I didn't figure that part of the record up, but I would venture to say that when we score between 66-79 points our record will be somewhere around .500.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on January 29, 2009, 10:20:09 pm
You realize there are a lot of games that we scored between 66-79 points right?  I didn't figure that part of the record up, but I would venture to say that when we score between 66-79 points our record will be somewhere around .500.

Yeah I missed the 65 and thought you were looking at under 80.   It didnt click
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: chiefsfan on January 29, 2009, 10:22:08 pm
Yeah I missed the 65 and thought you were looking at under 80.   It didnt click
No problem.

Hawg Barry

PetrinoBall is rolling!!

Hogtropolis™

Looks like we are now 1-10 when scoring 65 or less under Pel.

3kgthog

This team can't keep running. We are either A) in foul trouble B) fighting back from a huge deficit C) watching Rotnei Clarke run out of gas with 15 mins left in the 2nd half or D) trying to find people in the stands that can help out our ridiculously short bench.

WxHog

I thought of this stat in the 2nd half of the game on Saturday.   We came close to getting 80 at MSU, but then collapsed.

mweston

Could the end of game collapses be from a lack of depth?

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 11, 2009, 09:38:51 pm
C) watching Rotnei Clarke run out of gas with 15 mins left in the 2nd half
What's the deal with this?  He was on fire during the first half and then he went and hid in a corner during the 2nd half.

Sometimes he doesn't show up at all.  The only game I feel like he played a complete game was against Bama and we won that one.  We need him to more of a contributor on offense and not disappear like his prone to doing.

I like the kid a lot and I am not down on him at all, just making a statement.  And it's not his fault by any means.  Something just isn't right with this whole team.

mweston

reminds me of the way football used to be.  We could play a great half of football and then a horrible half, but we couldn't play two solid halfs in the same game.

Hogtropolis™

Just keeping this updated.

Under Pelphrey, we are now

19-0 when scoring 80 or more

and

1-11 when scoring 65 or less

jschulte

Its not just about running (and shooting) -- its about making shots... which we have trouble doing.

deucea729

This stat also says something about our defense, or lack thereof...