Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs at Dayton

Started by Hawg Red, April 14, 2015, 06:54:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Red

12/30, a Wednesday.

Return game. Per Rothstein on Twitter.

Hogberry Snortcake

New Years in Ohio.  The stuff that dreams are made of...

jry04

That will be a tough game regardless of who comes back. The last few years, they have not been losing at home much. Next year they are expected to once again compete for their conference title, and be a single digit seed in the NCAAT.

We will also have a return game with Wake Forest, and play a Big 12 opponent at home. Already 3 quality games on the schedule.

MikePiazza

Quote from: jry04 on April 14, 2015, 09:29:28 am
That will be a tough game regardless of who comes back. The last few years, they have not been losing at home much. Next year they are expected to once again compete for their conference title, and be a single digit seed in the NCAAT.

We will also have a return game with Wake Forest, and play a Big 12 opponent at home. Already 3 quality games on the schedule.

The Big 12 game, if Hogs are in the rotation this year, will be in mid-January, and not in the nonconference.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

jry04

Quote from: MikePiazza on April 14, 2015, 09:30:46 am
The Big 12 game, if Hogs are in the rotation this year, will be in mid-January, and not in the nonconference.
We are in the rotation this year, and I know, but it is still a non-conference game. It will be just like 3 years ago when we played Michigan after playing 4 conference opponents in the previous 2 weeks.

Jborohog09

Quote from: jry04 on April 14, 2015, 09:29:28 am

Is the return game to Wake a for sure thing?  I thought that was part of the Roundball Showcase tournament or something last season.

jry04

Quote from: Jborohog09 on April 14, 2015, 09:39:26 am
Is the return game to Wake a for sure thing?  I thought that was part of the Roundball Showcase tournament or something last season.
I guess it isn't a for sure thing. It was part of that tournament, but I read an article from Wake Forest writers that said Arkansas will return a game to Wake Forest. I will see if I can find it. They may have been mistaken.

dsgreen

Quote from: jry04 on April 14, 2015, 09:46:37 am
I guess it isn't a for sure thing. It was part of that tournament, but I read an article from Wake Forest writers that said Arkansas will return a game to Wake Forest. I will see if I can find it. They may have been mistaken.

i live about an hour from winston salem and did a search after that game to see if i'd get to go but couldn't find anything saying it was a home and home.  don't think they're playing next year, would love to be wrong though.

jry04

Quote from: dsgreen on April 14, 2015, 09:52:46 am
i live about an hour from winston salem and did a search after that game to see if i'd get to go but couldn't find anything saying it was a home and home.  don't think they're playing next year, would love to be wrong though.
I think you may be right. Like I said, I read it in an article, but now I am having trouble finding that article. Maybe they had their facts wrong, because that was the only place I have seen it, and it doesn't seem to exist now.