Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dunk contest on ESPN...no qualls?

Started by PorkSoda, April 11, 2015, 03:20:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

dbthegreat

Hog Fever

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

jry04

Quote from: PorkSoda on April 11, 2015, 03:20:09 pm
Am I missing somethhing?
What everyone else said, plus it is about 2 weeks old.

PorkSoda

ahh, thx

qualls needs to stay just so I can see him in the dunk contest when he is a senior then. 

someone on twitter, plz let him know.

I remember Weems tearing it up back in the day.  what other guys have we had in past dunk contests?
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

PorkSoda

Quote from: Breems on April 11, 2015, 03:51:53 pm
Brandon Dean
since its the off season, we need to come up with a list of the top dunkers from arkansas.

gmarv

in some dunk contest in years gone by,didn,t Brandon dean win while wearing a superman t-shirt.

jry04

Quote from: gmarv on April 11, 2015, 04:27:43 pm
in some dunk contest in years gone by,didn,t Brandon dean win while wearing a superman t-shirt.
Yes

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

PorkSoda

the double tap on the back board after the dunk was pretty sweet

Ray Piggers

Quote from: Breems on April 11, 2015, 03:51:53 pm
Brandon Dean

Both won

Brandon finished tied for 1st

Sonny stole the show

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

HOGINTENNESSEE

I hope Qualls Stays for his Senior year and is then unable to participate due to us still playing

gmarv

Beavthompson

Say no to drunk posts! Unless its a great idea!

The_Iceman

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on April 11, 2015, 08:17:12 pm
I hope Qualls Stays for his Senior year and is then unable to participate due to us still playing

Even if he can participate, I don't think he will be very good in a dunk contest.

hogsanity

Quote from: PorkSoda on April 11, 2015, 03:58:06 pm
since its the off season, we need to come up with a list of the top dunkers from arkansas.

Eugene "the dunkin machine" Nash.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

FBI