Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guy's what do you think?

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, April 09, 2015, 01:00:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WarPig88

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on April 09, 2015, 03:14:39 pm
Dude.  The childish homer unnecessary defenses of Mike Anderson are tiresome.  No need for it in this conversation. 

I softened it for you.   :)

Showing your neutrality again, LOL!

You are such a flaming hater and after our best season in 20 years no less!

SMH

Atlhogfan1

April 10, 2015, 10:05:34 am #51 Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 01:48:15 pm by Atlhogfan1
Quote from: WarPig88 on April 10, 2015, 01:37:14 am
Showing your neutrality again, LOL!

You are such a flaming hater and after our best season in 20 years no less!

SMH

Showing you are flaming stalker again LOL! 

edited - no reason to derail the thread
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hawg Red

QuoteJeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 16 minutes ago

Just talked to Nigel Williams-Goss. Said UNLV definitely in the mix, and he plans to visit Texas. Michigan State and G'Town also involved.

No mention of Hogs, FWIW.

I think King is the transfer we likely get, and honestly, I'm not sure why he wouldn't come to Fayetteville. Not too far from home, 3 SFs coming off the roster when he'd be eligible, pretty much guaranteed to start, new practice facility, SEC rising in popularity with Hogs easily 3rd most popular team, we recruited him hard in HS, he fits Anderson's system.

It was rumored early when he announced his transfer that Murray State was heavily in the mix, but I think that was due mainly to Cameron Payne (former AAU buddy, I think) and he's since moved on to the NBA draft. I worry about Ole Miss, but again, why would you pick Ole Miss over Arkansas if you're Nick King? I know it's closer to home, but that's about it.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Hawg Red on April 10, 2015, 03:18:50 pm
No mention of Hogs, FWIW.

I think King is the transfer we likely get, and honestly, I'm not sure why he wouldn't come to Fayetteville. Not too far from home, 3 SFs coming off the roster when he'd be eligible, pretty much guaranteed to start, new practice facility, SEC rising in popularity with Hogs easily 3rd most popular team, we recruited him hard in HS, he fits Anderson's system.

It was rumored early when he announced his transfer that Murray State was heavily in the mix, but I think that was due mainly to Cameron Payne (former AAU buddy, I think) and he's since moved on to the NBA draft. I worry about Ole Miss, but again, why would you pick Ole Miss over Arkansas if you're Nick King? I know it's closer to home, but that's about it.
I want frazier, before King. Champs04 said they are staying so we got no room for King and frazier. You have a tattoo in your future as well.

Hawg Red

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on April 10, 2015, 03:21:56 pm
I want frazier, before King. Champs04 said they are staying so we got no room for King and frazier. You have a tattoo in your future as well.

I don't think Frazier is likely to qualify. Usually, if a kid hasn't gotten his ACT score by now, he isn't going to. I see JUCO/prep school in Frazier's future. King is the pick. It sucks that he'll sit out, but last I checked, they expect us to field a team in '16-'17.

Hawg Red

QuoteJon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 8 minutes ago

Washington transfer Nigel Williams-Goss told @CBSSports he is considering UNLV, Texas, Georgetown, Michigan State, Arkansas, and Gonzaga.

Here we go.

-Blu

Quote from: Hawg Red on April 10, 2015, 03:38:18 pm
Here we go.

Jeff Goodman doesn't like CMA, I mean it's personal with him, he doesn't even try to hide it.  He goes out of his way to try to discredit anything CMA does.  I have no doubt that he intentionally left Arkansas off that list, even if NWG mentioned them.

thirtythree

Hawg Red

Quote from: -Blu on April 10, 2015, 03:49:40 pm
Jeff Goodman doesn't like CMA, I mean it's personal with him, he doesn't even try to hide it.  He goes out of his way to try to discredit anything CMA does.  I have no doubt that he intentionally left Arkansas off that list, even if NWG mentioned them.

Yeah, I don't know why I didn't think of that. It's funny because I actually like Goodman otherwise, but I didn't even know who he was until the Rotnei Clarke thing. Wasn't he the one saying he didn't think we deserved to be ranked when we were like as high as we'd been ranked all year?

-Blu

Quote from: Hawg Red on April 10, 2015, 04:05:25 pm
Yeah, I don't know why I didn't think of that. It's funny because I actually like Goodman otherwise, but I didn't even know who he was until the Rotnei Clarke thing. Wasn't he the one saying he didn't think we deserved to be ranked when we were like as high as we'd been ranked all year?

That was him. 

husker71

I saw where one service says Romar has a top 10 class coming in.   

Acehawg

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on April 09, 2015, 03:07:25 pm
Don't assume anything in one of my posts and make another weird uncalled for tired defense of Mike Anderson.  Nowhere did I say he would or wouldn't approach 30mpg.  He may would although it is a rarity with an Anderson player.  I'm fully aware of the minutes Qualls and Portis played.  I've only made reference in different conversations many times this season.  I didn't act like anything when it comes to how Anderson plays players.

In this conversation about this guard, he would be coming into a different situation from the one he has been in at Washington.  His minutes would be less on a better team.  Is this the situation he wants?  Maybe it is.  Maybe he wants to win more and contribute and play less.  But don't act like I made some criticism of Mike Anderson.

Mizzou fan.  Get your ass out of here.