Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Latest mock draft from cbs sports.....BP has moved into the lottery.

Started by k.c.hawg, April 08, 2015, 01:04:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on April 09, 2015, 05:53:42 pm
+1000
I love Fayetteville but I love Denver more. I lived in both cities(Denver currently). I'm not trashing Fayetteville just saying Its a much bigger world outside the state of Arkansas.
I lived in Denver while stationed at Lowry AFB.  Loved the city but very expensive.  Rent and housing was twice as high at the time 1986 as living in Arkansas but that may have changed.  But I loved the summers there and the views and hikes in the mountains. 

k.c.hawg

Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

lefty08

I think we have a bunch of teenage girls in this thread. Anybody remember what the topic.of the thread is? I've got my helmet on so go ahead and take a shot Or 2 at me as well, bunch of drama queens.

Now as far as. Port is Is concerned, I'm pretty sure he isn't using the CBS mock draft as a decision making tool. Whatever he chooses will be the "right" decision for him. That's the way life works, we get to decide what's right for ourselves
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged