Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final USA Today poll:

Started by Swinesong1, April 07, 2015, 09:38:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BadHog

I'll take 20. But not really sure about WVA, Okie or Utah getting ranked higher.  ???
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

ChicoHog

I thought it was pretty fair. Northern Iowas was too high IMO but overall pretty good.  Maybe a little too much emphasis on the tournament as Mich st was fairly high.  Although Nova and UVA bombed out early and they were still top 10 so I guess that theory is shot!

Hog1966

Kentucky got 2 first place votes?  ???

hawgmasta

Top 20 is top 20. Thinking about just 5 years ago to now is amazing. I'm rooting for mike to keep us up there.

Hawg Red

Hope a finish like that isn't short but sweet.

1highhog

It's a pretty fair ranking IMO although the homer in me says we deserved at least to be around 17, I'd be a lot more happier with that.  If CMA can keep us rolling in the right direction by going to the NCAA's every year and not getting bounced first game in and making a few sweet 16's and a final four run sprinkled in along the time he's here, I'll be one happy fan.  His biggest recruiting ever is going on right now at this very moment, he may not have a lot of pull of either Qualls or Portis, because they do have their family and have to do what's best for them, but believe me, they both respect what CMA has to say and if they do stay then this will be a huge feather in his cap for next year.

TomBigBeeHog

Nice to be recognized as top twenty, after the dust settled on the year. Something positive to build on as we move back toward relevance.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on April 08, 2015, 12:41:54 pm
Nice to be recognized as top twenty, after the dust settled on the year. Something positive to build on as we move back toward relevance.

it really is.. we've not been there in a while and even longer since we were a fixture... this was a giant step for Mike and hawgball, an encore would sure be nice.. BP/MQ come back and we'll be on the radar for the first time in 15 years...GHG... :razorback:

ifghog

Good recruiting tools to be able to say we won a game in the tourney and finished in the top 20.

Danny J

I think it is very fair......I figured somewhere around 24 or so.....

HawgWild

Glad to be back in the Top 20. Now, let's keep moving up! WPS! :razorback: