Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lunardi has us included in his first Bracketology for 2016

Started by WizardofhOgZ, April 07, 2015, 01:31:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

If we keep P&Q, I think we are higher than that. If we lose them both, I think we are lower.

jry04

Quote from: Karma on April 07, 2015, 01:43:41 pm
If we keep P&Q, I think we are higher than that. If we lose them both, I think we are lower.
I agree about keeping both. Lose both and I think we miss it all together. Keep Bobby and I think we can be a 5-7 seed, keep Qualls and I think we will be about a 7-10 seed. I think losing Bobby will be a bigger blow than Qualls, but hopefully we do not have to worry about that until 2016.

HawgTrough

A 4 seed in the projected bracketology, unranked in ESPN's projected preseason rankings. Makes sense
WPS

jry04

Quote from: HawgTrough on April 07, 2015, 03:07:44 pm
A 4 seed in the projected bracketology, unranked in ESPN's projected preseason rankings. Makes sense
Lunardi is doing his projections based on who has already declared. the top 25 was done based on who has, plus who they think will declare. Most think Portis is gone, and Qualls is 50/50.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: popcornhog on April 07, 2015, 02:58:04 pm
And he has 7 SEC teams.

Not to mention the first 2 out are also SEC teams, as well as South Carolina in the next four out.  That's basically saying there will be 10 SEC teams in the top 50.  Vandy as a #7 seed seems the boldest pick IMO. 

daprospecta

Quote from: Adam Stokes on April 07, 2015, 03:20:43 pm
Not to mention the first 2 out are also SEC teams, as well as South Carolina in the next four out.  That's basically saying there will be 10 SEC teams in the top 50.  Vandy as a #7 seed seems the boldest pick IMO. 
That young Vandy team caught stride at the end of the year and in the NIT. I'd be shocked that with a year of experience, they wouldn't be dancing next year.