Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Stooge is Finished

Started by moses_007, November 18, 2017, 06:18:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

But, he'd likely be a better Stooge than a head football coach.

His time here has made us all  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

NuttinItUp

Hawgphish

Wild Bill Hog

depressed_fan

moses_007

jgphillips3

Yep.  He sure went all Shemp on 4th down...sheesh.  So glad this is almost over.

moses_007

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 18, 2017, 06:34:52 pm
Yep.  He sure went all Shemp on 4th down...sheesh.  So glad this is almost over.
Only a Stooge, an idiot, or moron would go for it from your own 45 with under 3 minutes left and the score tied 21 all.

Hogfan46

You do, but I don't, find humor in it. Bret is a good guy that didn't make it happen here. I get it.
He will leave a program in good shape with some talent for the next guy. Good for us.
I wish nothing but good fortune for him. I am sure he wanted it to work here. It didn't.
Life goes on.

Athog

Lack of class hiding behind a computer! I am not a fan but this shows the intelligence level on the poster!!

jdlew

Everyone  knows he gone...but I just don.t get the hate

Pecos Hog

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Hogfan46 on November 18, 2017, 06:38:05 pm
You do, but I don't, find humor in it. Bret John L. is a good guy that didn't make it happen here. I get it.
He will leave a program in good shape with some talent for the next guy. Good for us.
I wish nothing but good fortune for him. I am sure he wanted it to work here. It didn't.
Life goes on.

FIFY.

TNRazorbacker

Q
You do, but I don't, find humor in it. Bret is a good guy that didn't make it happen here. I get it.
Life goes on.

I agree. The demonization is juvenile. There's no reason to turn someone into a villain just because they couldn't win enough damn football games. You just make the change that's needed and wish him and his family well. Have a lil class folks.

Guys, this is a bit worse than just losing a few more games than is acceptable.  Honestly, name one thing that Bret Bielema excels at as it pertains to coaching a productive football team.  You could say his players usually stay out of trouble with the law and more are graduating.  I believe there is some truth to both these things.  You could bring in a Granny for 10 bucks an hour and get that.  Bert is a fraud as it pertains to coaching in every way.  Poor Conditioning, poor weight room conditioning, abnormal foot injuries, recruiting as to need, bad, game planning, bad, in game decisions, horrible, Schemes, horrible, playing calling horrible, use of available players, horrible, no second and third team preparation at all.  You name it he fails at it, except for payday where he picks up superior coach pay for this crap he offers.  To hell with Bret Bielema.

farmhawg

Life goes on.
You people are sad. He screwed our program and left it in the pit. F him and the mule he rode in on. I don't get your bs view, you probably expect everyone to get a trophy.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

Quote from: 12247 on November 18, 2017, 06:59:53 pm
Guys, this is a bit worse than just losing a few more games than is acceptable.  Honestly, name one thing that Bret Bielema excels at as it pertains to coaching a productive football team.  You could say his players usually stay out of trouble with the law and more are graduating.  I believe there is some truth to both these things.  You could bring in a Granny for 10 bucks an hour and get that.  Bert is a fraud as it pertains to coaching in every way.  Poor Conditioning, poor weight room conditioning, abnormal foot injuries, recruiting as to need, bad, game planning, bad, in game decisions, horrible, Schemes, horrible, playing calling horrible, use of available players, horrible, no second and third team preparation at all.  You name it he fails at it, except for payday where he picks up superior coach pay for this crap he offers.  To hell with Bret Bielema.
Amen.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

UA1985

CBB has failed to produce a winning program, and should be fired, but he doesn't deserve animosity or derision. Why the ridicule and hatred?

farmhawg

Quote from: UA1985 on November 18, 2017, 07:26:28 pm
CBB has failed to produce a winning program, and should be fired, but he doesn't deserve animosity or derision. Why the ridicule and hatred?
If you have to ask then you don't give a damn about our school. The embarrassment of a program we have become. Go get your trophy.
From theflyinghog

bythelake

Moses, were you at the game?

Probably not.  Why are you commenting on game?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: bythelake on November 18, 2017, 07:33:50 pm
Moses, were you at the game?

Probably not.  Why are you commenting on game?

I was at the game.  Believe me, there were a lot more "creative" names being shouted than "stooge."

And if you think not being at the game excuses anyone from commenting, I would add that viewing on TV gives a much better view/perspective to what is going on than freezing your ass off in 42 degree mist/wind miserableness.

The defense played a heck of a game; too bad the stooge didn't give them a chance to win.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

moses_007

Quote from: farmhawg on November 18, 2017, 07:00:04 pm
You people are sad. He screwed our program and left it in the pit. F him and the mule he rode in on. I don't get your bs view, you probably expect everyone to get a trophy.
Amazing that all the pro-Bielema sunshine pumpers are showing up to support the worst coach in the history of Arkansas football.

No I didn't go to the game.  I watched it on TV and wouldn't spend a nickle to see this dumpster fire of a football coaching staff.

I've been a fan of and watching Arkansas football since 1959 and this is the worst mess we've ever been in.

Glad Long is gone, and everyone of his staff members need to be gone too.  Get rid of the entire athletic support staff along with Bielema, and every single position and assistant coach.

A total house cleaning is imperative right now.

farmhawg

Yep, don't get the apologists that are on here defending the person that has screwed our school.
From theflyinghog

Hogfan46

Quote from: farmhawg on November 18, 2017, 07:00:04 pm

Look in the mirror for the sad one. It's a college football team that I pull for and hope is successful. I don't lose sleep on its success or failures nor do I hope "everyone gets a trophy".
I'm sorry the current regime was unsuccessful. I look forward to finding out what the new, to be determined, regime will bring. #properperspective #itsjustagame