Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-State Notes

Started by Seminole Indian, October 24, 2017, 08:53:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Per SBC, QB Justice Hansen and DE Ja'Von Rolland-Jones named Co-SBC Players of the Week.

In today's Jonesboro Sun, Anderson said the offense "is starting to perform like the offensive machine he envisioned prior to the season", and "right now I think we're are a match up problem offensively".  Averaging 47 points and 475.7 yards in SBC play.

QB Hansen, who now weighs 225 and faster than ever (listed as 4.5 in the 40, as one of the top rated "duel-threat" QB's out of HS) , is a weapon in the run game that they will continue to use.

Anderson said he was disappointed in the kicking game against ULL, where they were 2 of 3 on FG tries, and missed an EP, and  "You can lose the game that way".

On AStateNation Anderson said the defense is coming together and according to Anderson, "The last three weeks of practice are some of the best practices I've been around since I've been doing this. ".

Thinks the players have already turned their attention to NMSU.

Team is getting better but Anderson feels their best game is still ahead of them.

No updates on injuries, but appeared to come out of a physical ULL game healthy.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Fan1958

What are the qualifications to earn the title "Moderator" on Hogville? 
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Seminole Indian

October 24, 2017, 01:43:15 pm #2 Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:17:27 pm by Seminole Indian
Have to ask Lanny.

In my case I think he just wanted to keep me off the other forum's , and for the most part it worked.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

If fact if thy don't beat Ole Miss, I need to stay away from the other forums, or I will run the risk of landing  in Lanny's doghouse.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Fan1958 on October 24, 2017, 01:29:03 pm
What are the qualifications to earn the title "Moderator" on Hogville?

Judging by the above example I would dare say a case of chapstick.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Seminole Indian

If that were the case i would not need to avoid visiting their other forums.