Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Goodbye JLS Countdown

Started by RazorHawg16, September 27, 2012, 10:14:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorHawg16

September 27, 2012, 10:14:18 am Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:59:35 pm by RazorHawg16
We can make it hog fans! Support these players and we only have 20 more days of the clown in charge.

hogfan870

Sure sucks to wish away the time of year I wait all year for. 

Hogmiser

I think i will have  Grey Hair by the time The Joker know as JLS is gone November 24th.
Welcome to Hog Country Brett Bielema!! We are Happy to have You as A Hog Brett. Go Hogs and WPS!!

rhinohog84

I will definitely be thankful for the light at the end of the dark tunnel on Thanksgiving Day.

Calling All Hogs

Let's make this thread the official countdown one!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

McKdaddy

This countdown is what gets me up in the morning.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

WorfHog

Quote from: hogfan870 on September 27, 2012, 10:16:37 am

+1 for that

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: RazorHawg16 on September 28, 2012, 07:07:04 am

Woohoo!! Definitely needed a countdown thread.

Someone should ask Lanny to pin a countdown.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

b0sc0b

Hate to be a wet blanket, but he has a 10 month contract that probably takes him through February 2013.
Government is not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem.-Ronald Reagan

Hawk

I really feel for JLS and his situation. No one should have to deal with all the problems that have hit him and his family.

With that said though, at the end of this football season, he will no longer be the head coach of the Razorbacks and we will be heading into a new era. And I'm all for that! No matter what his contract language is, there will be a new coach and a new staff for 2013. Hopefully, it will be more a defensive minded base, with a creative OC. In any event, new year, new staff, great expectations.

Go Hogs!

denimchicken

Quote from: RazorHawg16 on September 27, 2012, 10:14:18 am
We can make it hog fans! Support these players and we only have 58 more days of the clown in charge.
This thread needs to be stickied.
"You can't do backflips, you don't know karate, you're white trash." - Charlie Kelly

Pig in the Pokey

September 28, 2012, 09:46:52 am #13 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 09:52:36 am by Pig in the Pokey
you mean 132 days. 10 month contract = April 10- Febuary 10.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The Great Hogsby

We can make it hog fans! Support these players and we only have 58 more days of the clown in charge.

It will be easier once Andersons boys start running up and down the court.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." - Jack Handey

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: b0sc0b on September 28, 2012, 07:38:36 am
Hate to be a wet blanket, but he has a 10 month contract that probably takes him through February 2013.
ah, at least i'm not the only one who can do arithmetic.

Pig in the Pokey

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hogmiser on September 27, 2012, 10:18:48 am
I think i will have  Grey Hair by the time The Joker know as JLS is gone Febuary 10th.
fify

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogfan870 on September 27, 2012, 10:16:37 am
that is the terrible part. We need a win like a crackhead needs a front.

Pig in the Pokey

sorry to spray cold piss on the party...

tannerstahl

this is a beautiful thread! great post!
i love the hogs....so very very much

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: tannerstahl on September 28, 2012, 10:50:57 am
this is a beautiful thread! great post!
just keep refusing to acknowledge grade school math.

McKdaddy

We can call it 132 or 57 days, but the bottom line is once JL hires his new head coach (likely in early December), JLS will be reassigned from the duties of head coach.  He'll still get his paycheck and be on staff till Feb, even if he is being paid to sit at home.

So, I'm going to party on knowing that only 57 days of JLS to go.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: McKdaddy on September 28, 2012, 11:08:26 am
We can call it 132 or 57 days, but the bottom line is once JL hires his new head coach (likely in early December), JLS will be reassigned from the duties of head coach.  He'll still get his paycheck and be on staff till Feb, even if he is being paid to sit at home.

So, I'm going to party on knowing that only 57 days of JLS to go.
works for me but MNF doesn't end until January so it's probably somewhere in between.

McKdaddy

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 28, 2012, 11:10:05 am
works for me but MNF doesn't end until January so it's probably somewhere in between.

I hear ya.

Pig in the Pokey

Hog Waller

That is the positive, with each passing day it means 1 less day left with JLS.

188fw_FyngRzrbk

It is hard to believe that we are 8 days away from being half-way through the season.  That is depressing.  I don't recall being so apathetic regarding the Hogs at this point in a season.
Be professional, be courteous, be polite and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

razorsharptusk

So, be honest, who is watching the game this week and who is DVRing it to do something else during the day?
GO HOGS!!

McKdaddy

Aston Martin 8 dude

While you're at it can you give us the # until Christmas? Just asking 'cause I probably need to get shopping.

Cartoon Man

Zodiac Hog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 28, 2012, 11:10:05 am

I think the last MNF game is Dec. 22 but I like where your going with this.

RazorHawg16

56 dang days left of this lame excuse of a coach and football team.

RollTideHog

What is going to be the excuse when JLS is gone?????????LOL

hogcard1964

Doesn't matter, your program has been destroyed for at least five to ten years.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 29, 2012, 06:21:42 pm
Doesn't matter, your program has been destroyed for at least five to ten years.
Seems like I heard this a few years back. Oh, that's right, us "terrorist" were going to set back the program twenty years. The right hire will have them back up and running in a couple of years.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Laughing Hog

And i thought the count down to election day was taking fooorrevvver, this is gonna feel like 156 days.

just give jls a check and a free moving van and lets start with something fresh, like, horton, hell mickey mouse would be fine by me. Hey i have a bunch debt i need to pay off and its a lot less than $25m. let me do it 3 months for $250k
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

hogcard1964

September 29, 2012, 06:42:26 pm #40 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 06:46:52 pm by hogcard1964
Quote from: PorcineSublime on September 29, 2012, 06:31:22 pm
Seems like I heard this a few years back. Oh, that's right, us "terrorist" were going to set back the program twenty years. The right hire will have them back up and running in a couple of years.

Possibly

However your A.D. will more than likely make another assinine decision. You guys get a good coach about once every 30 years or so and then usually screw yourselves by losing him to another team or firing him because he doesn't live up to that lofty Arkansas moral compass.

Good luck with your idiot A.D.

98hogs

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 28, 2012, 09:46:52 am
you mean 132 days. 10 month contract = April 10- Febuary 10.

Not really applicable though IMO.  Not even Jeff Long is stupid enough to leave JLS in charge of the FB program once the last game has been played.  Assuming Long is that stupid, I don't believe the BOT/PTB would allow it.

RazorHawg16

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on October 01, 2012, 07:02:50 am
Not really applicable though IMO.  Not even Jeff Long is stupid enough to leave JLS in charge of the FB program once the last game has been played.  Assuming Long is that stupid, I don't believe the BOT/PTB would allow it.
^^^^^^^
This yall

McKdaddy

Calling All Hogs

McKdaddy