Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6'5 400 pound running back

Started by bigpigpimpin, November 16, 2013, 08:14:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

The dude doesn't seem to have any speed, but he can sure plow 'em over.  I bet the defenses are scared to try to tackle this guy.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TheRazorbackGuy

HoggusMaximus

WarEagleArkansas

I'd love to see him lined up in the Hawg backfield at fullback.  :razorback:

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: WarEagleArkansas on November 21, 2013, 09:38:36 pm
I'd love to see him lined up in the Hawg backfield at fullback.  :razorback:

Seriously?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

WarEagleArkansas

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 21, 2013, 09:47:31 pm
Seriously?

He'd probably be a devastating blocker and a great runner on short yardage situations. It would be like having the "Fridge" from the Bears in the backfield.

(notOM)Rebel123

November 21, 2013, 10:48:33 pm #57 Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 11:01:52 pm by (notOM)Rebel123
Quote from: WarEagleArkansas on November 21, 2013, 10:11:04 pm
He'd probably be a devastating blocker and a great runner on short yardage situations. It would be like having the "Fridge" from the Bears in the backfield.
Uh...no. He'd get killed. The Fridge was a great athlete who, despite his weight, could dunk a basketball. He played around 330-345 lbs. he was All-AmericAn at Clemson & 1st round pick on the Bears. This kid is a tub of lard. But time will tell. Who is recruiting this kid? any offers?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PorkRinds

There is a reason you don't see 400lb running backs, or really many 400lb players at all.  This gimmick may work in high school football, but higher level college players would eat him alive.  I could see 6'10 400, but 6'5 400?  That just means he eats too much...

the_kosher_pig

I remember A&M had a 300+lb running back in the 90's/early 2000s.  He sucked. 
Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on August 24, 2012, 11:24:06 am
Or unless your and idiot that is just trying to stir things up.

bartonbear

I don't really see anything impressive. He runs standing up. He barely moves so his hits likely aren't as tough as a fast, strong back. I'd rather try to tackle this guy than a Jonathon Williams coming through the hole. He was taken down easily by what looked to be sub-160 lb kids one on one. He's just big.

WarEagleArkansas

That spin move he's got is legit. I hope the coaches are paying attention and an offer from the Hawgs happens soon.  :razorback:

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: ZERO on November 16, 2013, 09:22:28 pm
Also, I love how they point him out in every scene in the video. You know, so you don't miss him.

I was glad they did that, because I was having trouble seeing him before that circle thing cleared it right up for me.  Freak show.  He wouldn't gain a yard in the SEC. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

ZERO

Quote from: the_kosher_pig on November 22, 2013, 09:49:38 am
I remember A&M had a 300+lb running back in the 90's/early 2000s.  He sucked.

Tulsa had a 300 pound RB last year, remember? Didn't we stop that guy seven straight times on a goal line stand before he finally broke through thanks to that stupid roughing the kicker penalty?

Our 4-8 team did that. Those huge guys are all style over substance.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Iwastherein1969

I'll say the 'Gus Bus' is spanking hank thinking of all the reverses he could run with that fat man (he looks 30 yrs old)...Gus would have him at QB in the Wild-Tiger formation against the Bammers...can you imagine those red helmets of Sabans defense just dotting that guy all over his body on every rush..the only guy we have that would hit him is Philon, and I'd bet Darius could get the fat-frick down
The long Grey line will never fail our country.