Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morris Likes the Pork Chopper

Started by OneLardAlmighty, February 16, 2018, 03:11:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneLardAlmighty

The NewEra

Quote from: OneLardAlmighty on February 16, 2018, 03:11:57 pm
I can rest easy now.

It was my personal favorite.  Did you come up with that?  Whoever did had a winner.

Hoggish1

OneLardAlmighty

Quote from: The NewEra on February 16, 2018, 05:04:13 pm
It was my personal favorite.  Did you come up with that?  Whoever did had a winner.

No.  But I immediately recognized its genius when it was first proposed back in December, and decided then not to rest from promoting it until it was adopted as the official name.   Or until I got tired.  Which took about two days.

In either event, my work is done.

PorkSoda

Quote from: OneLardAlmighty on February 16, 2018, 05:59:27 pm
No.  But I immediately recognized its genius when it was first proposed back in December, and decided then not to rest from promoting it until it was adopted as the official name.   Or until I got tired.  Which took about two days.

In either event, my work is done.
A true arkansawyer hero
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

NuttinItUp

razCzar

knowholesbarred

RedyorNot

Are they dentures for hillbillies? 😂

hawg1221

I don't know how you do that, but those are really nice pictures.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Dwight_K_Shrute

This will be a great tool for recruiting in the region.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

OLEJACKETFAN

I was skeptical when CM was in a Helicopter at SMU. I came to realize it allowed him to make 3/4 games on any Friday night in the Metroplex! Make contact with about 6 Teams on one night! The part that I hadn't thought about was the News Coverage it received from the Dallas Area Stations!! He was on TV every Friday night. Huge Coverage!! Not sure it will get the exposure in Arkansas, but will help him get to 2 or 3 games on any given Friday night!!

DLUXHOG

Quote from: RedyorNot on February 20, 2018, 08:56:33 pm
Are they dentures for hillbillies? 😂

Wooooah....  I spit up my beer in this bar after reading this.     You have a great sense of humor.    Thank you!
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: OLEJACKETFAN on February 21, 2018, 06:31:24 pm
I was skeptical when CM was in a Helicopter at SMU. I came to realize it allowed him to make 3/4 games on any Friday night in the Metroplex! Make contact with about 6 Teams on one night! The part that I hadn't thought about was the News Coverage it received from the Dallas Area Stations!! He was on TV every Friday night. Huge Coverage!! Not sure it will get the exposure in Arkansas, but will help him get to 2 or 3 games on any given Friday night!!

He could still visit Dallas with it.  Tulsa area, LR, KC.  It will be big in establishing that footprint.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 21, 2018, 06:48:40 pm
He could still visit Dallas with it.  Tulsa area, LR, KC.  It will be big in establishing that footprint.
That's what I'm hoping.  Keep flying around DFW. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

WizardofhOgZ

Cotton

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Hawginj

OneTuskOverTheLine™

The Eurocopter X3 is the worlds fastest civil helicopter per the googles.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 24, 2018, 07:55:08 am

WOW.  That's what you call the ultimate design compromise!

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 21, 2018, 06:23:22 pm
This will be a great tool for recruiting in the region.

....and to those Razorback Clubs get-togethers. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Cotton

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 24, 2018, 07:55:08 am

Lets by one joint with Ronnie Floyd and let him use it on Sundays.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX