Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jerry Sandusky's son Jeffrey charged with child sexual abuse

Started by jbcarol, February 13, 2017, 05:09:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Vantage 8 dude

Well as the old saying goes "Like father, like son". Sad, sad, sad :'( :-X

GolfNut57

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 13, 2017, 05:29:22 pm
The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Wouldn't surprise me if the father planted the worm in the sons apple. Most sex abusers were themselves sexually abused as a child.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: GolfNut57 on February 14, 2017, 03:10:03 am
Wouldn't surprise me if the father planted the worm in the sons apple. Most sex abusers were themselves sexually abused as a child.

I'd actually be surprised if that DIDN'T happen.  Just sick.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

jbcarol

Pennsylvania Live: Matt Sandusky, the adopted son who went to police with mid-trial sex abuse allegations against Jerry Sandusky in 2012, said Monday he's only concerned about the victims in a new case involving another of Jerry's sons

Quote"For me, and where I'm at, I'm only on the side of these victims... and hoping that they're receiving the love and support they need at this time," Matt Sandusky told PennLive in a telephone interview.

Jeffrey Sandusky, 41, was charged by Pennsylvania State Police Monday with trying to entice two teenage girls into sex acts, and committed to Centre County Prison in lieu of $200,000 bail.

Matt Sandusky reiterated that he has been estranged from Jerry Sandusky's family since 2012, so he is only speaking for himself.

Matt Sandusky said he was not aware of any investigation involving Jeffrey until about an hour before Monday's arrest, when he said he received a heads-up call from someone else familiar with the case.

Of Jeffrey, Matt said, his only concern is that justice prevails, and that if he is found guilty he "spends a great deal of time in prison for these crimes."

Matt Sandusky and his wife, Kim, run a non-profit, Peaceful Hearts, dedicated to survivor-informed advocacy, recovery from abuse, and preventing sexual victimization of kids by educating children and adults about sexual predators.

Matt Sandusky's mid-trial "flip" was considered a major moment in his father's criminal trial, and has been cited by trial attorney Joe Amendola as one of the major reasons he recommended that Jerry Sandusky not testify in his own defense...

In his book, incidentally, Matt Sandusky wrote about getting a telephone call from one of his four adopted Sandusky family brothers at the time he was pondering going to police.

Matt Sandusky said that brother suggested Jerry had made advances on him too, and Matt would have his full support if he came forward.

Matt Sandusky did not name that brother in his book, nor would he in Monday's interview with PennLive: He says his firm position is that any victim solely owns the right to go public with their story.

But that brother, Matt Sandusky noted Monday, eventually closed ranks with the larger Sandusky family after Matt went to police.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.