Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers needed

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, July 03, 2015, 03:22:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorcineSublime

Prayers for strength and comfort and God's Peace in this time of sorrow. I too teared up a bit knowing that an unmet friend is in pain. God Bless and comfort you my friend.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

FBREW000

Many prayers sent on your behalf, she won her battle more than most of us can imagine. 

I too have tears welled up in reading this and thinking of you and your family!  May you have some major peace from God soon!

snoblind

So sorry for your loss.

Hawgzinbowlz

Sueie

I am so sorry to hear this.  Prayers for your family.

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Thanks to everyone who observed the EI Day of No Posting in memory of ARKANSAS' wife. All of you are good friends for your show of support to ARKANSAS and his family. Still life goes on and I'm sure ARKANSAS would want us to return to as normal a board as possible.

Knot2brite

It was easy to do for a good man like ARKANSAS and his family
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Ray Piggers

Was happy to do it.

Still praying for you and  yours, ARK
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Maddhog

Wishing ARK and his family continued strength and courage. 
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

pigture perfect

A_R_K_ is a class guy. Blessing to him and his family.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

rhog1

Still praying for you and yours ARKANSAS.

GatorHog

barzrback

So incredibly sorry for your loss.  Continued prayers for you and your family ...

hoglady

ARKANSAS - just wanted you to know myself and I'm sure many, many others in this forum are still thinking of and praying for you and your family.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hawgey-Davidson

God bless you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

Cracker Jack

May God bless you and your family, A.R.K.

TikiHog

Been away from the board for awhile...so sorry to hear this you and your family are in my prayers

pigture perfect

Still praying for you, my friend.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

batonrougehawg

Prayers sent to you and your family ARKANSAS.

TheRazorback500

So sorry for your loss. Prayers going up.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Just stopped in for a minute and saw this. I'm humbled yet AGAIN by the EI family. You guys are awesome. Thank you!
I'll be back soon.

HoopS

Oh man. Just saw this. I'm so sorry to read that. Thoughts and prayers to the family.

pigture perfect

Still thinking and praying for you brother.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Didn't want you guys to think I had forgot you because I most certainly haven't and don't mean to leave you hanging. Your thoughts and prayers and PM's have meant a lot to me. Some of you know there was a special connection between me and my wife and EI and I'm just not quite ready yet. Maybe I wasn't quite as prepared as I thought I was, but I assure you I will be back. Thanks again and Go Hogs!

Maddhog

Great to hear from you! 

Gods grace will sustain you one day at a time.

Take care
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

pigture perfect