jbhogfan4

Dirty

jfred59

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

ucahogfan

Quote from: Maddhog on June 23, 2015, 06:22:28 pm
Has he swept all the honors?
Didn't win D1 because of their love affair for a certain Vandy SS because he provided great defense at a premium position although Benintendi did the same thing.

98hogs

WPS!!!  May become a Red Sox fan.....after the Cardinals of course!

BroyledNutts

June 23, 2015, 06:28:47 pm #6 Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:39:05 pm by BroyledNutts
Outstanding....what a crown on top of an already stellar year.

Jersey retirement time.....his legend is complete.

onebadrubi

Quote from: ucahogfan on June 23, 2015, 06:24:47 pm
Didn't win D1 because of their love affair for a certain Vandy SS because he provided great defense at a premium position although Benintendi did the same thing.

isnt that SS like 2-21 in the CWS?

TebowHater

Quote from: onebadrubi on June 23, 2015, 06:42:34 pm
isnt that SS like 2-21 in the CWS?

Yup. Unfortunately, AB had about the same number of hits himself (though less at bats).

Nonetheless this is freaking awesome!! We just won the Heisman of College Baseball...needs to be front page news!!

cityhog

Build him a statue. I'm not even kidding.

howie76

hawgmasta

GatorHog

This is awesome!  Is Ben MacDonald like 8 feet tall??

Hawgzinbowlz

Congratulations Mr. Benintendi.

This is great for AB, the program... and we were able to enjoy his talents this last season.

" GO OMAHOGS "

Pigsfeat

Icing to top off a great year for AB!!!
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Iwastherein1969

This, in some small way, makes up for the disappointment on Darren's face when they announced that Tim "I always call my own number inside the 5 yd line" Tebow won the Heisman in DMac's junior season. You could tell Darren was thinking "my God, what do I have to do ?" Anyway, a huge congratulations to "Ben" because he was the best player in college baseball this season and deserves every single dollar he will get as a signing bonus.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

GatorHog

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

GatorHog

Ah, nvmd, was thinking it was a link to an LSU forum, lol

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

GatorHog

^
Wuerffel and Teblow have one (a piece, it would be weird if it was just one)

FraggleHog

Did anyone else notice that McDonald (Former LSU player) appeared to shake his head in disappointment when he opened the envelope. You know he was hoping to see Bregman's name on the card. - * im not a conspiracy theorist
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Hawgzinbowlz

GatorHog

Quote from: FraggleHog on June 23, 2015, 10:09:48 pm
Did anyone else notice that McDonald (Former LSU player) appeared to shake his head in disappointment when he opened the envelope. You know he was hoping to see Bregman's name on the card. - * im not a conspiracy theorist

LOL, I gotta see this on replay -- I couldn't get over how much he TOWERED over the entire Benintendi family during the award interview.  Really, we don't have to feature Ben McDonald

smb

GeorgiaHOG

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: GatorHog on June 23, 2015, 10:12:25 pm
LOL, I gotta see this on replay -- I couldn't get over how much he TOWERED over the entire Benintendi family during the award interview.  Really, we don't have to feature Ben McDonald
I'll bet my last dollar Ben McDonald never banged one off the scoreboard in any park he played in...yes, I know he was a pitcher, but he didn't distinguish himself at the MLB level with a 78-70 record...he's just a college baseball commentator for the SEC Network...Benintendi IS the real star and will prove so within 3 years...Benintendi would kill Fenway with that short porch down the right field line and with his opposite field power I can envision many a baseball off of #16's bat banging off the green monster for a stand up double...Andrew went exactly where he can be a superstar if he can deliver the goods....ESPN is all Red Sox/Yankees all the time....can't wait
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Wisco Pig

Tremendous.   Congratulations to Andrew.   Look forward to seeing him in Fenway.

trippigs

Congrats to Andrew. I suppose he is the most celebrated student athlete we have ever had. This floats a lot of boats.

FraggleHog

Quote from: trippigs on June 24, 2015, 02:30:52 pm
Congrats to Andrew. I suppose he is the most celebrated decorated student athlete we have ever had. This floats a lot of boats.

FIFY
Calling the Hogs from DFW

JoeyCapital

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 24, 2015, 09:24:51 am
I'll bet my last dollar Ben McDonald never banged one off the scoreboard in any park he played in...yes, I know he was a pitcher, but he didn't distinguish himself at the MLB level with a 78-70 record...he's just a college baseball commentator for the SEC Network...Benintendi IS the real star and will prove so within 3 years...Benintendi would kill Fenway with that short porch down the right field line and with his opposite field power I can envision many a baseball off of #16's bat banging off the green monster for a stand up double...Andrew went exactly where he can be a superstar if he can deliver the goods....ESPN is all Red Sox/Yankees all the time....can't wait
I don't know, man. 8 years in the bigs, golden spikes award, sub 4.00 career era.

If that resume doesn't give him some cred you're setting the bar too high.

What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece