Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phoenix

Started by berryhog, November 11, 2012, 02:12:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

berryhog

Let's do this thing.  I really dislike the 48 and I really like miller lite. 

arky870

i would love to see the youngin win it all. not that i dislike jimmy i just am tired of him winning it lol

Racinray

I would like to see Bowyer win it, but that ain't going to happen.

arky870

hard to believe that penske has never won the title

ImHogginIt

November 11, 2012, 04:11:01 pm #4 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 04:25:35 pm by ImHogginIt
Quote from: berryhog on November 11, 2012, 02:12:55 pm
Let's do this thing.  I really dislike the 48 and I really like miller lite.

I really like the 48 and love Coors Light. Actually like the #2 car as well. I really like BK's personality. He really understands what the fans want to see more than anyone

ImHogginIt

Really thought we would see a lot more slipping and sliding today. Maybe we'll see that and some bumping for position in the last 40-50 laps

arky870

jimmy into the wall and in the garage for repairs!!

10thPlanet

Hey we're back!!!!!!!!!! 48!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Kes!

arky870

these announcers are idiots. they just said danica takes over the 19th spot it has been a good solid day for her...... really? 19th is a solid day? i mean yes she is going to finisah the race which is better than normal for her but really??? 19th is a solid day?

Racinray

10thPlanet

Racinray

and their two haulers apart in the pits

arky870

jeff gordon needs to be banned permantly

Racinray

Jeff Gordon might not want to go to Homestead

10thPlanet

All that fighting and the two that need to be fighting never get a punch off at each other. Jeff owes some steak dinners to his crew.

Racinray

I'm not a Joey Lagano fan, but that's a shame that he got collected up in that mess.

arky870

jeffs sissy butt did not want in it

arky870

maybe gordon was trying to get keslowski caught up in it. take him out then his team mate does not lose as much ground in points race.......

Racinray

Quote from: arky870 on November 11, 2012, 05:02:14 pm
these announcers are idiots. they just said danica takes over the 19th spot it has been a good solid day for her...... really? 19th is a solid day? i mean yes she is going to finisah the race which is better than normal for her but really??? 19th is a solid day?
19th is solid for her, actually that's a good day for her.

berryhog

Chickenshit move by Gordon to mess with Bowyer under those circumstances. 

Racinray

Man that was a ugly finish.

arky870

sorry i spoke to soon she wrecks on last lap lol

Racinray

Quote from: arky870 on November 11, 2012, 05:23:41 pm
maybe gordon was trying to get keslowski caught up in it. take him out then his team mate does not lose as much ground in points race.......
I thought the same thing after I seen the replay.

arky870

New 5-Hour Energy commercial: "5-Hour Energy, when you need to kick Jeff Gordon's ass."

Racinray

Quote from: arky870 on November 11, 2012, 05:32:10 pm
New 5-Hour Energy commercial: "5-Hour Energy, when you need to kick Jeff Gordon's ass."
I don't think you would need a 5-Hour Energy to accomplish that.

Flying Razorback

That was terrible.  I'm obviously a huge Kevin Harvick fan so I'm glad he won, but that was ridiculous.

Way too many people could have been badly hurt.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

selfexplanatory

I can't stand Danica, but that wreck was out of her control.  Either the oil or Burton lost control.
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

Racinray

Quote from: selfexplanatory on November 11, 2012, 05:41:14 pm
I can't stand Danica, but that wreck was out of her control.  Either the oil or Burton lost control.
That one was.

Flying Razorback

No a big fan of hers either, but she could have been badly hurt.  A lot of people could.

I didn't want to see another caution, but there needed to be one.  Harvick wouldn't have won because he didn't have the gas, but I'd rather him not win than someone get hurt.

10thPlanet

Anyone notice Richard Childress didn't even talk to Harvick in victory lane?  It has to be tough for both of them. Glad to see both of them win.

10thPlanet

Looked like Burton took her out, not sure why, but he's a pretty clean driver.

Racinray

Quote from: dkwvike on November 11, 2012, 05:57:43 pm
Anyone notice Richard Childress didn't even talk to Harvick in victory lane?  It has to be tough for both of them. Glad to see both of them win.
I'm sure you can cut the tension with a knife on that team.

berryhog

Dont think for a second NASCAR didn't try to capitalize off this little situation.  Very minor wreck to throw a red flag;  it allowed the tv audience to see the carnage that unfolded on pit lane.  However it was a great opportunity to capitalize on, ratings-wise.  For the record, I think these things are good for the interest in the sport, but IMO shouldn't happen under this scenario.   

Flying Razorback

Quote from: dkwvike on November 11, 2012, 05:57:43 pm

Was saying the same thing to my wife.  That sucks.  Richard is a very personal, family type guy from everything I've read and seen.  He probably did not enjoy hearing it from the media instead of from Kevin himself. 

It's also a potentially BIG sponsor leaving in Budweiser/Rheem/Jimmy Johns.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: berryhog on November 11, 2012, 06:04:01 pm
Dont think for a second NASCAR didn't try to capitalize off this little situation.  Very minor wreck to throw a red flag;  it allowed the tv audience to see the carnage that unfolded on pit lane.  However it was a great opportunity to capitalize on, ratings-wise.  For the record, I think these things are good for the interest in the sport, but IMO shouldn't happen under this scenario.   

Glad they red flagged it.  There would have been a lot of cars running out of fuel due to the idiocy of another driver who had already been black flagged.  If it had been accidental, well that happens and leave it under caution, but because he decided to affect the race in a big way I'm glad they minimized his impact.

berryhog

Quote from: FlyingRzrbkAF on November 11, 2012, 06:09:36 pm
Glad they red flagged it.  There would have been a lot of cars running out of fuel due to the idiocy of another driver who had already been black flagged.  If it had been accidental, well that happens and leave it under caution, but because he decided to affect the race in a big way I'm glad they minimized his impact.

I agree, it would have been unfair to some cars, but this scenario has unfolded numerous times this year (maybe not an intentional deal but a caution nonetheless) and the red flag wasn't used.  IMO, it was done only for the benefit of NASCAR to show the controversy on pit road. 

Chollo

Second straight top 10 for Kurt Busch. Wonder if he gets the 29 when Harvick leaves.

Chollo

Quote from: berryhog on November 11, 2012, 05:30:32 pm
Chickenshit move by Gordon to mess with Bowyer under those circumstances.

Agreed. Hope he's suspended.

Buff

Quote from: arky870 on November 11, 2012, 05:02:14 pm

Dude, it's Danica.  Hopes of a top-20 finish don't come along very often. 

And Clint looked piiiiiised.  If he had downed a 5-Hour in front of the camera before he went running across the lot he would have had a sponsor for the rest of his career. Not as impressive as Harvick jumping over cars though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atHh2MSwU8I

hogs24

Quote from: arky870 on November 11, 2012, 05:20:30 pm
punk bowyer  is stepping on toes he can't handle. Gordon will take him out again need be. Young fool needs to research respect.
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

hogs24

Quote from: Chollo on November 11, 2012, 06:28:01 pm
Agreed. Hope he's suspended.
better luck suspending Jr. Not gonna happen. Bowyer needs to check his self.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: hogs24 on November 11, 2012, 09:09:06 pm
better luck suspending Jr. Not gonna happen. Bowyer needs to check his self.

I think it's a definite suspension.  NASCAR had black flagged him and told him to get off the track.  He passed up pit road to stay out and wreck Clint.  That's a big old thumb to the nose to NASCAR and NASCAR HATES it when people ignore direct orders.  What better way to send a message than suspending one of your biggest stars for the final race.  He's out of the championship, it's meaningless, and he showed he's basically given up on he season anyway.

Buff

Jeff don't give a f*ck.  And I wonder if na$car has the balls to suspend him.

hogs24

Quote from: FlyingRzrbkAF on November 11, 2012, 09:20:58 pm
I think it's a definite suspension.  NASCAR had black flagged him and told him to get off the track.  He passed up pit road to stay out and wreck Clint.  That's a big old thumb to the nose to NASCAR and NASCAR HATES it when people ignore direct orders.  What better way to send a message than suspending one of your biggest stars for the final race.  He's out of the championship, it's meaningless, and he showed he's basically given up on he season anyway.
Quote from: FlyingRzrbkAF on November 11, 2012, 09:20:58 pm
never gonna happen.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: hogs24 on November 11, 2012, 10:10:18 pm
never gonna happen.

We will probably see Tuesday or maybe even tomorrow.  Tuesday is the traditional penalty announcement day but this one is getting plenty of attention.

hogs24

Didn't suspend Edwards when him and bk went at it won't happen.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: hogs24 on November 11, 2012, 10:13:48 pm
Didn't suspend Edwards when him and bk went at it won't happen.

Edwards wasn't black flagged at the time.

Funny thing about that fracas between those two, I have the nose from Edwards car that flipped Keselowski at Atlanta sitting in my house...

ImHogginIt

Quote from: arky870 on November 11, 2012, 05:20:30 pm

Bull crap. 3 of Jeff's crew had him pinned up against the rack to keep him from going over the the brawl.

10thPlanet

Quote from: FlyingRzrbkAF on November 11, 2012, 10:31:07 pm
Edwards wasn't black flagged at the time.

Funny thing about that fracas between those two, I have the nose from Edwards car that flipped Keselowski at Atlanta sitting in my house...

Very nice! This beats my right front tire off Martin's car from Bristol 1994.

Chollo

That's awesome, how did you land that?