Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

real deal on the hill

Started by yraciv, April 10, 2006, 11:32:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

What are the can't miss games?  Bud Walton at 2:00 Saturday looks like the place to be.  Mayo on one court, Hawks on another, and Michael Beasley on the other.  Any other suggestions on where I can watch a game at noon or see any future hogs.  I'm getting excited to watch this and then go to the baseball game Saturday.

hogfankb

Where are all the games being held? If there are 3 games at 2 then they have to be playing some of them outside of BWA.

How much is the cost of admission?

Arazorbackguy1

The other games are being held on all the courts at the HPER building right next door.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

CharlieHog

I noticed that they say games are at BWA 1, BWA 2 and BWA 3. They also list games in the HPER. I was wondering about the multiple courts in BWA, becuase I've been in there lots of times...

hogfankb

Quote from: CharlieHog on April 11, 2006, 08:56:46 am
I noticed that they say games are at BWA 1, BWA 2 and BWA 3. They also list games in the HPER. I was wondering about the multiple courts in BWA, becuase I've been in there lots of times...

I am sure they will run across the main court. But I thought there was only room enough for 2. I know when the seats are moved back there is a lot of room in the "endzone" but I didn't realize there was enough to get a 3 courts wide enough.

What time do the high schools kids play? Like 16 and up.

The_Bionic_Pig

The Real Deal on the Hill will return to Northwest Arkansas this weekend and promises to be even bigger and better than last year. Twice as many teams will participate in the event, which begins Friday at noon at Bud Walton Arena and runs through Sunday.  To Read more click below -

To veiw entire Article

My write up on Renaldo Sydney & the Real Deal last 10/24/05 Click Me for more info

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

CharlieHog