Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SI says Ronnie Brewer GONE.

Started by BlakeHOGfanatic, April 10, 2006, 06:19:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BlakeHOGfanatic

In my opinion Brewer not deciding or atleast not publicly decided has hurt the hogs recruiting.  If Brewer stays then i think everything will be fine and we won't miss Ramar smith or possible Patrick Beverly also.  But if Brewer goes and in my opinion he will.  We will be in a Bind.  If Brewer does end up going I wish him the best of luck but I will be mad that he didn't make this descision earlier because I think if he would have already said I'm going smith would have came.  Just an opinion

pignatious

If we do get in a bind, and don't get Beverly after losing Smith, and Brewer goes pro....Heath better start packing early. Next year will suck bad. Why in the world can this guy not find a quality point guard and a shooter? Because he is in over his head that's why.
Freedom is never free.

CiriusPorker

No.  I think recruits understand the situation that he is in.  I don't think that they are going to decide NOT to come to the UA because of Ronnie.

hog caller

2pignations: two words B.S. you cant hold a gun on a kid and make him come here and without a scholarship to offer we are like Tennessee please please walk on. any one with his talent won't walk on but he may not shine in the SEC either i have seen a lot of so called super stars in HS be just so so in colledge.

PIGINAPOKE

What ever Ron does..It does not hurt anyone..If you make the choice to come to what ever college, Where ever that is, It is Your choice, Just like it is for Ron to go pro or not.

Don't live your life on what others do or think.

You are not Ronnie Brewer, So don't answer his questions?Deal with what HIS choices are and go on..There is no crying in basketball.
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

zwhogfan

Ronnie Brewer has nothing to do with the incoming recruits. Honestly, I think an incoming recruit would like to play with and learn from Brewer. It is just a weak excuse that will be used if we don't sign anyone else. Hopefully we can get Beverly.

PIGINAPOKE

Thank = you zwhofgfan for having some friggin sense !!
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

dana caldwell

heath HAS to know brewer's leaving. right?
::)
and, yes, his scenario -- staying or going -- can make a difference when recruiting selfish types who want promises of quick PT. but not to the type of guys heath should be recruiting.

as for the schollie numbers, heath needs to be recruiting as tho brewer is gone, even if he somehow doesn't realize it (and if he doesn't, that says a lot about him and ronnie's respect, or lack thereof, toward him).

even if brewer decided late to come back, the numbers game wouldn't be that hard. heath could always pull cranford's schollie, the one he handed him bc of yet another recruiting season of blunders.

Buff

Eric Sullivan

Hollywood_HOGan

thats just predicting what Ronnie will do.

Nothing is official yet.

I bet Arkansas media would know before SI.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hogfankb

Never try and beat Stewie to the punch on a link.

chillinhoggie

Quote from: hogfankb on April 11, 2006, 10:01:29 am
Never try and beat Stewie to the punch on a link.
No doubt that guy is ALL over it.

tbhogfan

SI also says that Arkansas Track and Field is not one of the top ten dynasties in college sports.   ;)
Go Hogs!

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: tbhogfan on April 11, 2006, 11:19:45 am
SI also says that Arkansas Track and Field is not one of the top ten dynasties in college sports.   ;)

SI smokes crack on a daily basis
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

hydrophonic

+1 for the Weasels cover tbhogfan.

Sometimes there is music discussion in the Tavern.  Another Zappa fan sure would be a welcome addition...
"The future sucks." "Change it."

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: dana caldwell on April 11, 2006, 07:40:44 am
heath HAS to know brewer's leaving. right?
::)
and, yes, his scenario -- staying or going -- can make a difference when recruiting selfish types who want promises of quick PT. but not to the type of guys heath should be recruiting.

as for the schollie numbers, heath needs to be recruiting as tho brewer is gone, even if he somehow doesn't realize it (and if he doesn't, that says a lot about him and ronnie's respect, or lack thereof, toward him).

even if brewer decided late to come back, the numbers game wouldn't be that hard. heath could always pull cranford's schollie, the one he handed him bc of yet another recruiting season of blunders.

Do we want that type of player?   That is selfish?  I mean seriously, if Brewer does stay,  he only has one more year.  I don't see how that plays into any equation at all.  If anything it would make me want to play for Arkansas.  Better exposure!
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

tbhogfan

+1 For mentioning Zappa and Weasels, hydrophonic.

I will drop by the Tavern, it is always fun to talk to other Zappa fans!!!
Go Hogs!