Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Receivers like increased workload and new schemes (Article)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, April 10, 2006, 11:02:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

3kgthog

Arkiejared

You can tell by how much they like it by their whining and getting injured.

Theolesnort

I am willing to bet that once the freshmen arrive that some of these walking injured will suck it up like Monk did and play through the pain.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

dishhog10

I cant wait until this fall when the freshmen,especially Damian Williams, comes in.  How many of them will be there this summer working out with the team?  I dont ever remember Arkansas having so many WR's on scholarship (by my count next fall there will be 14).    They better play through a little pain or they will find themselfs in the back of the line. 
Lets band together and back BP

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: dishhog10 on April 10, 2006, 12:26:52 pm
I cant wait until this fall when the freshmen,especially Damian Williams, comes in.  How many of them will be there this summer working out with the team?  I dont ever remember Arkansas having so many WR's on scholarship (by my count next fall there will be 14).    They better play through a little pain or they will find themselfs in the back of the line. 

London Crawford ain't no joke either... ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HoopS

mossfan3

I hope Crawford has the grades, he is the one I can't wait to watch.  Let some littel CB try to jam him.  Crawford will knock him back 3 feet with upper body strength alone.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

mossfan3

Either Chip is 6' 8" or those guys he's playing are midgets.  I think he will help at Safety or LB.

Swino

It should be interesting to see what our current group of WR's can do with Malzahn coaching them.