Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baseball seating questions

Started by rzrbkfn2000, April 10, 2006, 08:13:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbkfn2000

What is the entrance price to sit on the other side of the outfield fence? What can you bring in? Chairs, coolers, small grills?  Do they frown on the occasional beer? Thanks for any help.

hogfan064

If I'm not mistaken you can bring beer in, but make sure your drinking it in a cup.  They would frown on bottles I'm sure.

Juboar

Coolers, blankets and lawn chairs are allowed.
Adult beverages are OK - but need to be in a cup and not prominently displayed.

I'm not sure on the grill issue.  There are some fixed grills available but you have to get there early. 
If you don't get a grill most of the fans will let you throw some food on the barbie when they are finished.

The baseball marketing office can advise on the Grill issue.  479-575-4412.

Have fun - the weather should be great for the Kentucky series.
WPS

qakhed

"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

hound dog

heathshogs

You have to buy a general admission ticket which is $5.00.
You can take any coolers chairs etc you want. I don't think they allow outside grills. There are about a dozen permanently fixed into the area,but as someone already said be there early, at least 2 hours before the game when they open the stadium. Alcoholic beverage are "officially" prohibited, but they don't do anything to stop you as long as you keep it discrete. Basically keep it in a cup and don't have any cans, bottles, or  anyhting else with a label like an empty case sitting out. 
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious