Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Herring said he didn't know Grant played Safety in HS?

Started by SirCHog, April 09, 2006, 05:23:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SirCHog

Swino

SirCHog

Not being here when he was recruited is an acceptable excuse for not know what his players did in high school?  Da?

CiriusPorker

Quote from: SirCHog on April 09, 2006, 05:23:41 pm
...I would have thought it was on his resume?

because that stuff is kept written down for people other than in media guides...

hardly...

PigMan

Quote from: SirCHog on April 09, 2006, 05:23:41 pm
...I would have thought it was on his resume?

Even if it was not on his resume why wouldn't that be something the coach would make a point to find out?  I should think it would be pertinent information.

jacklambert

doesn't he get paid half a mil to know these things?

CarolinaHog1176

most commoners (us) wouldn't know that grant played FS in high school because it was never mentioned in recruiting articles.  he was a highly regarded CB on rivals and scout's websites, so that's what I thought he was.  he was too highly touted to not be on the field though.... if he can't beat out one of our CB's then he should get a shot at FS.
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

PIGINAPOKE

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

PIGINAPOKE

One more rip on this dog and pony show we have now.
You, The defense coach, has no clue you played this position? 

Unreal..Folks..If you are a hugger  Git  a grip.

This should cash  out the top notch 6 figure payroll we are burning on this pony show..

Unreal
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

SirCHog

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: jacklambert on April 09, 2006, 08:07:27 pm
doesn't he get paid half a mil to know these things?

Actually it is more like $300,000/ year.  Sorry.  Couldn't resist. 
You honestly think Herring should know every players FORMER position.  How far back.  I think Hillis played corner in PEE WEE.  maybe we should give him a shot.  This is REDICULOUS.  NEEDED TO BE SAID.  SO THERE.
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.