Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

See where Dennis Nutt is interested in Stan's opening on his staff..

Started by Boarcephus, April 09, 2006, 08:40:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

He's had a couple of calls made on his behalf to Heath but Houston wasn't one of them.  What do you suppose his chances are?
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hollywood_HOGan

hopefully slim and none.

The one thing we do not need on the hill is another Nutt.

nobballconcept

don't want Garland either.  see where he said "Arkansas is an up and coming program and reminds him of when he and Stan built up the Michigan State program together".  tell this guy before Stan came along we were the top team of the nineties.  quotes like that will only piss off hog fans, like he can help Stan take us to places we have never seen before.

idochog

Quote from: Boarcephus on April 09, 2006, 08:40:11 am
He's had a couple of calls made on his behalf to Heath but Houston wasn't one of them.  What do you suppose his chances are?

Too much dang Nepotism on the hill.  Too many NUTTZ thats for sure.
I love Jesus!

idochog

I love Jesus!

Hog_from_Tulsa

If he does get hired.....I can see the headlines now....

"Dennis give Broyles a pair of Nutts"
"We can't get no reform when we're the incumbent" - Pappy O'Daniel

Salvaboar Dali

Actually, both have advantages. Nutt should have developed decent recruiting contacts in TX. Garland should have also, in Cleveland.

Hogs4Ever

Quote from: Hog_from_Tulsa on April 09, 2006, 09:51:54 pm
If he does get hired.....I can see the headlines now....

"Dennis give Broyles a pair of Nutts"

+1 LOL
+

Donald Miller

Here's a thought why don't you go work for your brother in Jonesboro where he's the head basketball coach.  We need more another Nutt about as badly as we need to hire Markuson's twin.