FreshHog

Starting 5:

BARFORD   
HANNAHS
MACON
THOMAS
KINGSLEY

http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=136340

Currently up 10-8, less than 4 minutes into the first quarter.

azhog10

CJ with 7 quick points in the first quarter. Kid reminds me of a taller, more athletic anthlon bell. Quick trigger, not afraid but can defend better. Won't shoot as well as Ant this year but in four years will be much better overall I think.

FreshHog

Hogs up 27 - 18 after the first quarter

They've held their opponents to 40% shooting on 6-15 shots, and 0-5 from 3pt range.

Both teams sucking with converting FT's, hogs @ 50% (4-8), other team @ 55% ( 6-11 )

Hannahs leading all scorers with 8 points, closely followed by Jones with 7.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

FreshHog

Jones playing big right now... Up to 12 points on 5-7 shooting with 2-4 from 3pt range. He's done everything from Rebound, shoot the long range ball, and dunk it.

All in 5 minutes.

Woo Pig!

*edit* and go ahead and give em an assist.

Boy is playing GOOOOOD right now!

Hogs jump out to a 34-20 lead early in the 2nd quarter on 59% shooting and 44% from 3pt land.

FreshHog

Hogs pouring it on now.

Hogs 47 - European Academy 24

4:41 left in the first half.

9 Hogs have scored

Jones leads with 12, Hannahs 8, Macon 7, Thomas 7

Hogs shooting 59% and holding their opponents to 38%.

Hogs 45% from 3 point land.

FreshHog

Hogs with 13!!! steals so far this half!

Up 52-26 with 3:30 left.

FreshHog

Hogs lead 59 - 32 at the end of the first half.

Keep it up boys!

Dominicanhog

Looking at the stats.. they look like a vintage Hawgball team... it will be exciting to see how they progress, but Mike's got at least 10 players that will play this year...

FreshHog

Quote from: Dominicanhog on August 14, 2016, 01:30:52 pm
Looking at the stats.. they look like a vintage Hawgball team... it will be exciting to see how they progress, but Mike's got at least 10 players that will play this year...

Its beautiful aint it?  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hawginbigd1

So who called Jones being the newcomer with the most offense? Don't even lie ;D

RaisinHog

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: RaisinHog on August 14, 2016, 01:54:20 pm
Has barford not scored?

He has six points now. But just watching th Box Scores he hasn't been very offensively agressive at any point in Spain.

Most agressive he has been was the last five mins of game one when he and the team came back to tie it. However, he fouled out not too long after

GuvHog

Quote from: FreshHog on August 14, 2016, 01:33:48 pm
Its beautiful aint it?  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

A 67 point margin of victory is beautiful no matter How this Hog basketball team does it.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

skinnypig

Was this european academy for the blind?

hawginbigd1

Sure would like to see the film of these games, the articles and the stat lines seem to say the JUCO guys are struggling a bit, but Thomas and the Freshman are tearing it up, but both of those things could be over or under stated without film.

azhog10

Quote from: skinnypig on August 14, 2016, 02:16:47 pm
Was this european academy for the blind?
Dudley mentioned in warmups this team looked better than any we had faced.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 14, 2016, 02:19:21 pm
Sure would like to see the film of these games, the articles and the stat lines seem to say the JUCO guys are struggling a bit, but Thomas and the Freshman are tearing it up, but both of those things could be over or under stated without film.

Thomas looks like the real deal, so far... he would be a huge piece missing from last year...

azhog10

If CJ keeps this up. Losing Monk may not hurt that bad after all. We will get CJ for more than a year.

Breems

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 14, 2016, 02:19:21 pm
Sure would like to see the film of these games

Wouldn't we all. The technology just isn't there.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

JIHawg

Jones-23 points in 18 minutes?  Kingsley 2 points?  He obviously decided to let the new guys have some fun.

Does "Academy" in Spain mean high school?

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Breems on August 14, 2016, 02:46:35 pm
Wouldn't we all. The technology just isn't there.
Haha maybe one day! Any day now I expect we will be able to talk to people on the other side of the Mississippi ;D

FreshHog

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on August 14, 2016, 03:04:33 pm
Haha maybe one day! Any day now I expect we will be able to talk to people on the other side of the Mississippi ;D

Im actually convinced that the Mississippi is where the world ends. This place is flat after all, I wouldnt get too close, might fall off.

TrueBlue

rzrbackramsfan

With our current starting five and cj jones and other good players coming off the bench like that, i am really curious to see what we have in this squad.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

rzrbackramsfan

Congrats to cj too, of course it's early but he has gone from 5 minutes a game to the best sixth man in the sec. 

Also, it's pretty crazy we could have a completely different squad of beard, jones, Watkins/hazen, cook Thompson and most likely be better defensively while hardly give up any offensively.

Man I wish they would but out all the stoppages in play, they are looking really deep.

hogwood

Wasn't there supposed to be 4 games?

HOGINTENNESSEE

hogwood

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 14, 2016, 07:56:03 pm
There was.....

What happened? Just got back from camping trip and came here first. I thought the media was just being lazy not reporting it.

HOGINTENNESSEE