Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will anyone be

Started by Sow Lancelot, August 09, 2016, 05:52:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sow Lancelot

posting updates from Spain? Anxious to see how we do.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

hogwood

Me too. Isn't the first game today?

labb

Dudley Dawson made the trip. Should hear something from him on another board.

razorcash2

I'm sure Steve Sullivan will at 6.

Ball Hawg

I'll try to update as much as possible...anything specific anyone wants reported on?

1highhog

Quote from: Ball Hawg on August 09, 2016, 10:30:48 am
I'll try to update as much as possible...anything specific anyone wants reported on?

I just would like to know the final score and who on our team came up big as top scorers and find out who CMA started out with.

ricepig

skinnypig

razorhead94

Quote from: skinnypig on August 09, 2016, 11:14:22 am
live stat tracker for the games in Spain  http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/statmonitr.php?gid=ark

Good find.  I'm interested to see the starting lineup.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hogwood

hogwood

Quote from: Ball Hawg on August 09, 2016, 10:30:48 am

I'd really like to hear how Barford looks, as well as Thompson and Thomas. Probably my top 3 that I'm most interested in right now.

Pigasaurus

Hogs down 41-28 minute before half.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

hoglady

Hannahs, Macon and Cook all had 3 fouls at the half.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

1highhog

Man, this is looking terrible for the Hogs, down 44-32 at half.  Hogs shooting a dreadful 27% to the other teams 50%.

hoglady

Hannahs just picked up foul #4 with about 7.5 minutes left in the 3rd.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Letsroll1200

Beard and Watkins combined
30 minutes
0-6
0 Points
4 rebounds
1 assist

1highhog

Hogs slowly crawling back in it, might be to late.

1highhog

Hogs make a little push, other team always answers.

1highhog

Both Hannahs and Kingsley with 4 fouls each, this is ugly.

1highhog

Only 4th quarter left, Hogs down 11.

Rawker

Rawker

Rawker

Looks to me like Barford was key to the comeback, and his departure for fouls was likewise key to coming up short.

RealHog

Beard has another late crucial turnover. This will inevitably happen during a crucial SEC road game. I think we will miss Durham more and more as the season goes along.

RealHog

Whoever "Jose" was just ate our lunch. 26 points and 14 rebounds.

Kamkaizen

Even with sub-par outside shooting, it looks as though we'll be fine if we can cut out fouls and turnovers.  ECC shot 43 free throws...43.  And, we turned the ball over 17 times.  We only lost by 6.  Let's see if the guys can clean that up by the next game.