Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Austin Peay added to non-con schedule (BWA)

Started by Hawg Red, August 03, 2016, 03:28:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhead94

I'm ready for the full schedule to be released so I can start planning trips to NWA. :razorback:
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Razorod

Not a bad non-conference game. Getting ready for the season.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Hawg Red

Quote from: razorhead94 on August 03, 2016, 03:43:37 pm
I'm ready for the full schedule to be released so I can start planning trips to NWA. :razorback:

Should be soon. Zimmerman said all games have been scheduled, just waiting to finalize contracts.

husker71

Atlhogfan1

Finished 18-18, 4th in their OVC division at 7-9, lost 2 of their top 3 scorers from last season.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hawg Red

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on August 03, 2016, 09:26:49 pm
Finished 18-18, 4th in their OVC division at 7-9, lost 2 of their top 3 scorers from last season.

Well, crap. So they just won the OVC tourney.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Hawg Red on August 03, 2016, 09:42:18 pm
Well, crap. So they just won the OVC tourney.

Not a total doormat team.  OVC is a decent conference and they return some key players. 

At least Hogs fans will get Houston in BWA.  They will be pretty good. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.