Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ASU getting a good player back in Brandon Reed

Started by UNCLE BACK, May 16, 2013, 03:48:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UNCLE BACK

NeverYield

"You can take a boy out of ole' dixie land lord, but ju'll never take ole' dixie from a boy..."  -Ronnie VanZant

ses

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

CDBHawg

May 16, 2013, 07:13:50 pm #4 Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:08:42 pm by CDBHawg
Good player? That's good?

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Birminghog

I never heard of him, either, but I'm glad he's finishing his degree. Great school.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

He was sbc freshman of the year at asu then transferred to Georgia tech n lost his starting job so now back at asu

Birminghog

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on May 16, 2013, 09:31:20 pm
He was sbc freshman of the year at asu then transferred to Georgia tech n lost his starting job so now back at asu

Maybe so, but if he's coming back with a GA Tech degree in his pocket,  that ain't shabby.

The_Boot_stops_here

Brandon Reed will help Brady and ASU greatly this yr...he is a very good sun belt level player who never should have left in the first place....that being said, not sure why this is a topic in the recruiting forum on a Razorback board

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on May 17, 2013, 09:13:09 am
that being said, not sure why this is a topic in the recruiting forum on a Razorback board

Orignially, pridgehog was not aware that Reed was going back to ASU and was throwing him out there as an option for Arkansas. He's since changed the thread title and edited the OP.

secfan1

Exactly. Which is why you see the ignorant side of Hogville coming out now with the never heard of him comments. Good Ole Hogville. Message Board of the 3-time National Champion Arkansas Razorback football team, five time NCAA tournament champ basketball team and 8 time World Series champion baseball team.