Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The top posts in MMQB now have nothing to do with football.

Started by theFlyingHog, March 30, 2017, 01:51:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

theFlyingHog

Can we keep politics out of this sacred land, FTLOG, please

PorkRinds

This is one of the few times where football and politics are both part of th conversation.

PorkSoda

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 30, 2017, 01:53:15 pm
This is one of the few times where football and politics are both part of th conversation.
someone was obviously CC'd a sniper rifle to one of our games

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

goodguytex

When something sports related is pushing a left of center agenda, then yes it's going to get some leeway. Just the way it is.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: goodguytex on March 30, 2017, 05:02:33 pm
When something sports related is pushing a left of center agenda, then yes it's going to get some leeway. Just the way it is.

In the past a little leeway was fine in the offseason. Now some MODs for some reason have decided not to allow it during the offseason.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: PorkSoda on March 30, 2017, 02:24:09 pm
someone was obviously CC'd a sniper rifle to one of our games

Haha! At least it was the opponent.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

bennyl08

Texas allowed gun on their campuses and we can see the results of that below.

Further, Floridians really don't like Arkansas teams from having the refs screw us over in games in the swamp, to red wolves being shot at cane games.

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

PorkSoda

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 31, 2017, 06:55:12 am
Haha! At least it was the opponent.
He used to be an adventurer before he took an arrow to the knee
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.