Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

James Anderson

Started by Carrmaduke, November 09, 2007, 11:24:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrmaduke

How did James Anderson do in his first collegiate game you ask...not bad...
29 points on 11-15 shooting, including 3-6 from beyond the arc, and he added 4 rebounds and 5 assists for good measure.   :puke:
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gam...130197&confId=8

stronguard

We got rid of STANLEY 1 year too late.  This kid looks like something special.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

alaback

alaback

Quote from: stronguard on November 09, 2007, 11:29:53 pm
We got rid of STANLEY 1 year too late.  This kid looks like something special.

Really?  Looks like the Bulls will suffer the same fate the Hogs did for the last 5 years.

Cleveland State 73 South Florida 70

At home nonetheless.  S. Florida is supposedly a Big East team.  That's just downright embarrasing.

yraciv

November 10, 2007, 02:19:13 am #5 Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 01:28:20 pm by yraciv
Pretty good, but not even the best in the Big 12.   ;) Michael Beasley scored 32 pts and had 24 reb in his debut.  That matches Durant's best game last year, and it was his debut.  It's crazy, but Kansas State is going to be very good w/ him and Bill Walker.

Carrmaduke

Quote from: yraciv on November 10, 2007, 02:19:13 am
Pretty good, but not even the best in the Big 12.   ;)Michael Beasley scored 32 pts and had 24 reb in his debut.  That matches Durant's best game last year, and it was his debut.  It's crazy, but Kansas State is going to be very good w/ him and Bill Walker.

He's a beast. One and done though.

Bomis Hawg

South Florida is in the bottom half of the Big East.  Probably nearly the bottom of that half, for that matter.
Don't think USF has a lot of talent back.  We'll see how he does.

Losing to Cleveland State, in the home opener, is pretty bad.