Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas 67, Wofford 45

Started by TipsterHog, November 09, 2007, 11:19:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigSooie92

seems like we couldn't shoot from the outside, but we dominated down low.

jschulte

"Wofford coach Mike Young had one plan in mind after Friday's 67-45 loss to No. 19 Arkansas: He needed something to drink. And he needed something stronger than water.

Young ended his postgame news conference by stating, "I'm going to go have a Heineken." He also declared it was "Heineken time."

http://www.nwaonline.net/articles/2007/11/09/razorback_central/111007wofford.txt

--- That is kind of funny

Hollywood_HOGan45

gotta hit those free shots.

12-21 is just not very good at all.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 10, 2007, 01:27:40 am

That was one of the major knocks on Heath.  I don't want us to lose games because Pelphrey doesn't emphasize the FT shots.  I'm sure he will get it fixed.  We averaged around 68% in the exhibition games. 

Razorod

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 10, 2007, 01:44:12 am
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 10, 2007, 01:27:40 am

Or maybe we just don't have guys that can shoot, period. I think that is the underlying problem.

That was one of the major knocks on Heath.  I don't want us to lose games because Pelphrey doesn't emphasize the FT shots.  I'm sure he will get it fixed.  We averaged around 68% in the exhibition games. 
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Dr Swineglove

I think our boys were just too tight last night - opening game jitters.  What I liked is that they seemed to adjust to the extremely tight foul calling (no one fouled out).  They also hung in there to beat a well coached, fundamentally sound basketball team.  Let's hope the Hogs play a lot better in PR, though.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient