Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WOFFORD VS. NO. 19 ARKANSAS : Loving those hog calls

Started by Tomhog™, November 09, 2007, 08:45:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

It's a good read worth the time.

link

"John is convinced he can reestablish that passion with our fans, and I believe him," Broyles said. "He's sold the people on the fact that he can take the program back to where it was under Nolan and Eddie." Arkansas assistant Rob Evans, a former head coach at Ole Miss and Arizona State, said he has no doubts Pelphrey is ready to take the Razorbacks back to the top nationally.

"After visiting with John as long as I did before taking this job and getting a good feel for him, I know he's one of the bright young coaches in the country right now," Evans said. "I've seen them all, coached against Billy Donovan and Billy Gillispie and all those guys, and John has a great feel for the game on both ends of the court.

aaron_c

November 09, 2007, 09:20:31 am #1 Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 09:22:14 am by aaron_c
Awesome- I haven't been to a BB game in 7 or 8 years, but maybe I can make it to one this year.  I believe The Hogs play my second team, the ULM Warhawks, so I may go to that one.

jrparrish

WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOIEEEE!!!! big things are going to happen this year...maybe a final four?

Tomhog™

Quote from: aaron_c on November 09, 2007, 09:20:31 am
Awesome- I haven't been to a BB game in 7 or 8 years, but maybe I can make it to one this year.  I believe The Hogs play my second team, the ULM Warhawks, so I may go to that one.

I know for sure I'll be at the Florida game.  Be the first one i've been to in years myself.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.