Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

interesting statement

Started by slopinhogs, November 08, 2007, 10:01:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

slopinhogs

coach pel was talkking BOUT FRIDAYS GAME AND HOW TOUGH THEIR GUARDS WOULD BE AND THAT THE THREE POINT LINE WOULD GAVE TO BE DEFENED.

BEVERLY PIPED UP AND SAID WITH THE TALENT ON THIS TEAM WE WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM DEFENDING THEM.WE HAVE PLAYED TOUGH TEAMS BEFORE.

I'D BRE FOR LETTING HIM SIT THIS ONE OUT. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

chiefsfan

Quote from: slopinhogs on November 08, 2007, 10:01:37 pm
coach pel was talkking BOUT FRIDAYS GAME AND HOW TOUGH THEIR GUARDS WOULD BE AND THAT THE THREE POINT LINE WOULD GAVE TO BE DEFENED.

BEVERLY PIPED UP AND SAID WITH THE TALENT ON THIS TEAM WE WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM DEFENDING THEM.WE HAVE PLAYED TOUGH TEAMS BEFORE.

We've beaten good 3 point teams before.   Heck Heath managed to beat West Virginia last year, and their odd offense and defense combination

Wofford wont be easy, but we shouldnt lose...   a loss would be a major dissapointment, although any sort of win will be fine
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

mbgrulz

Why? because he is confident? if we come out and lay an egg, then we can look back and say that we didn't take them serious, but until then we are just confident. nothing wrong with that.

hview

Wonder if Pelphrey would have preferred him not making that statement.

Korvyn

Quote from: hview on November 08, 2007, 11:00:48 pm
Wonder if Pelphrey would have preferred him not making that statement.

I'm sure he would have but i like the confidence level. I'd rather that than be afraid of them.
40 Minutes of PEL

Hogtropolis™

I like the fact that we are expecting to win and not just thinking we can win.  I hope that continues all the way into the SEC season.

HawgAdvocate

Give me a break.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

PeytonManningSUCKS

That is hardly worthy of disciplinary action.  It's not trash talk if you back it up.  Let's see what Bev. does before we hang him for being confident.

Tomhog™

Beverley has always been confident.  He'd never wear a Hog uniform if he had to sit every time he makes a statement like that.  I personally like the confidence.  He's an underclassman, but a team leader.  His confidence rubs off on the team psyche.  He wasn't dissing the Wofford team.  All the focus was on the Hogs ability to defend. 

And, just for the record, I think he's right.

slopinhogs

OK i apologize but still think he was wrong for saying it. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die