Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Pelphrey win a SEC Championship before BFG???

Started by PeytonManningSUCKS, November 08, 2007, 04:31:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Pelphrey win a SEC Championship before BFG???

Yes, Def.
84 (95.5%)
No Way
4 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 83

PeytonManningSUCKS

I posted a poll on Catspause.com just to kinda rib 'em. 

Will John Pelphrey win an SEC Championship before BFG?
Results (total votes = 34):
Yes, def.   19 / 55.88%   
NoWay   8 / 23.53%   
Go away Razorback fan   7 / 20.59%   

Arkansas fan here, wanted to say that we are very impressed with your boy Pelphrey. He's got our kids whipped into shape and ready to play. It won't be as easy to get those squeakers in the end like it was against Heath. 40 Minutes of Pel!

"It is an honor and a privilege for me to be a part of the University of Arkansas and I am going to take great, great pride in being the Razorback coach. You have to understand, my whole life my blood has bled blue... But today, my blood bleeds Arkansas Razorback red. This is a dream job for me." - John Pelphrey

to be fair the ... after bled blue was "...and I still love my alma mater."

Link: Basketball Palace of Mid-America
Wooo Pigs!!! http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1383&tid=105130805&mid=105130805&sid=888&style=2

stlchiroHOG

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

SardisHog

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

MDH

I don't know if it will happen this year, but we have a damn good shot at it.  There's a couple of other teams around the SEC that are going to be pretty damn good too, though (Tenn and MSU come to mind).  I like our chances a heck of a lot more now than I would have with Heath.  It's the following years that Pel is really going to have his work cut out for him.  I do wholeheartedly believe that JP will win the SEC title before BCG, though.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Hogtropolis™

I know many have already said this, but yes...this year

coach, my back hurts

I'll be interested in seeing how our players can handle a tournament format with our style of play.  Can we play 3 days in a row like that?

I guess we'll find out next weekend if our players give out in the 3rd game.

chiefsfan

I voted no...simply because I dont see an SEC title this year...and if it doesnt happen this year, there will be a period where we will drop back a bit while we restock/  It wont be like a heath drop back.  But we may only finish 2nd or 3rd in the West a couple years.

By then Kentucky might sneak one in.   just my thoughts
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

clifflee4mvp

isn't it BCG? Oh and yes, Pel should win it this year giving BCG no chance to beat him to it.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Adam Stokes

Quote from: chiefsfan on November 08, 2007, 10:35:08 pm
I voted no...simply because I dont see an SEC title this year...and if it doesnt happen this year, there will be a period where we will drop back a bit while we restock/  It wont be like a heath drop back.  But we may only finish 2nd or 3rd in the West a couple years.

By then Kentucky might sneak one in.   just my thoughts

Took the words right out of my mouth.  If we win it this year, which I see as a high possibility, over 40%, than Pel will.  If not I expect Billy to have one over the next three years, granted he doesn't lose to more cupcakes.

Kilgor

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on November 08, 2007, 10:48:58 pm
isn't it BCG? Oh and yes, Pel should win it this year giving BCG no chance to beat him to it.

Perhaps that f stands for something other than his middle name...
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: Kilgor on November 09, 2007, 03:26:36 am
Quote from: clifflee4mvp on November 08, 2007, 10:48:58 pm

Perhaps that f stands for something other than his middle name...
Check the aggs site, they call him BFG I assure you.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.