Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Tennessee

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 06, 2016, 06:25:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 06, 2016, 08:10:55 pm
Dusty needs about 3 open looks to break their backs.
I honestly never feel like he's gonna miss.
When we had Rotnei Clark, I would feel like he was forcing sometimes, but I feel like DH is gonna make everything.

Agree.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

How in the crap did this bunch of Yahoos beat kentucky

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HoopS

Our offense sure looks good for "street ball"

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

PORKULATOR

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

I swear, there needs to be a dang investigation into these corrupt SEC refs.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

jfred59

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Maybe for non gamethread topic.

My wife, a former basketball player asks, "Who has worked with Kingsley from past year to this year?"

I agree, good question.

TNhawgfan

When is the light bulb going to go off for whitt?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

RazorChuck

PORKULATOR

alohawg

These past two minutes are an indictment against these refs.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

RaisinHog

TNhawgfan

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 06, 2016, 08:15:50 pm
How in the crap did this bunch of Yahoos beat kentucky
Like us, they are a different team at home

Pigasaurus

Quote from: Iamjacksleftnutt on February 06, 2016, 06:53:15 pm
Barnes has done a pretty good job with this team. I don't expect this to be easy.

Barnes likes orange.  Clemson, Tx and Tenn.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

alohawg

Bassturds swallow their whistle on one end and then have a quick trigger on the other.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

arkfan81

Can someone explain that last foul on kingsley
Have faith...

Bigmac2

Retribution for the Kinglsey tech a couple of games back.

EDIT: SEC basketball officials talk with one another

RazorChuck

alohawg

They've cut it down to 12 now with the help of their buddies, the refs.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

PORKULATOR

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jfred59

Its sad when you have to beat the refs at home too

alohawg

Well let's see, by my count that's 9 BS calls for UT and 0 for UA.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!