Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs win Hogs Win i love it.congrats to the Hogs

Started by forrest city joe, March 17, 2017, 03:02:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

I freaking love it. congrats to our players and coaches for getting the biggest win of the year.the Hogs are in the round p1 32 Hog fans.what a great coaching job by Mike Anderson and his staff. 7 new players that had never played D1 basketball. and after Mizzo they were given up for dead by some.but our players and coaches have made this into an unreal season.we are in the round of 32. every real Hog fan would have taken this at the start of the season.I LOVE IT!WPS GO HOGS.

Hoggish1

Biggus Piggus

Winning an NCAAT game is a big, big deal. Now we get to hear 48 hours of "Arkansas shouldn't have won" and "Seton Hall was screwed."
[CENSORED]!

Kevin

Did not play their best and survived. Very good win
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Mr. Porkleone

Rulebook dictates flagrant 1 for "contact that is not a legitimate attempt to play the ball or player." Rodriguez made no attempt on ball.

Good call by refs for a change.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on March 17, 2017, 03:12:04 pm
If you would have told me the Hogs would have won a game in the NCAAT after the Mizzou/Vandy collapses, I would've asked for a glass of whatever you were drinking. Nice turnaround and glad to get a win in the tourney again! Just wish we could get avoid playing UNC AGAIN and make it back to second weekend
Right there with you on all points. Although I think this Razorback squad is better, and I don't think this year's UNC team is as good as the last one we faced. I'm not picking us to win, but I don't think we'll get embarrassed. If we can somehow pull it off, though....
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

forrest city joe

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 17, 2017, 03:04:44 pm
Winning an NCAAT game is a big, big deal. Now we get to hear 48 hours of "Arkansas shouldn't have won" and "Seton Hall was screwed."
I really don't care what those haters say.the Hogs won this game,and that's all i care about. most everyone said we were going to lose.and the Hogs proved them all wrong.I FREAKING LOVE IT!GO HOGS.

lwillin

Letsroll1200

We don't Quit!!! This program is headed in the right direction under the leadership of coach Mike Anderson. It's only one coach that could have gotten this team to win and his name is Mike Anderson.

Dustin Thomas made a appearance today. Made some good plays on both ends. We're dancing and anything could happen. Tennessee almost best Carolina at Carolina earlier in the season.

OLDHOG

Great win. Get to Memphis and it would be like old times. SOOIE baby, SOOIE!

Captain Morgan

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 17, 2017, 03:21:23 pm
I really don't care what those haters say.the Hogs won this game,and that's all i care about. most everyone said we were going to lose.and the Hogs proved them all wrong.I FREAKING LOVE IT!GO HOGS.

FCJ, This is bigger than beating Wofford. Anderson best win as Hogs coach on St. Patrick's Day of 2017. I've said on here time and time again to "don't put the game in the officials hands late". Well Seton Hall up by 8; their bigs got injured/foul trouble. Their coach was an idiot this game. He got rattled by Andersons timely trapping and his team folded along with him. They allowed the game to be put in the officials hands and lost. I will take a call our way for sure FCJ. Woo Pig...   :razorback: 🐖 🏀 :razorback:

WorfHog

I think the 2015-2016 season was a fluke. Portis leaves (first rounder no problem), Qualls and Williams gone before the season starts. We needed those guys and I think Mike was counting on them. Don't see that happening again.

rhog1

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 17, 2017, 03:02:07 pm
I freaking love it. congrats to our players and coaches for getting the biggest win of the year.the Hogs are in the round p1 32 Hog fans.what a great coaching job by Mike Anderson and his staff. 7 new players that had never played D1 basketball. and after Mizzo they were given up for dead by some.but our players and coaches have made this into an unreal season.we are in the round of 32. every real Hog fan would have taken this at the start of the season.I LOVE IT!WPS GO HOGS.

You know Joe I got down on Mike Anderson after the Vandy and Mizzou losses. to keep this team focused and to get this team back up off the mat and get  into the tournament and win a game takes a pretty good coach. Go hogs! and Go Coach Anderson! WPS!!

Little Lady Back

Love the fight that this team has. They never give up and are tough as hell. Great win and great season for the team and kudos to CMA and staff for a job well done!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   
#NolanRichardsonCourt

SpaCityHawg

Moses was the Man today!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

nchogg

It was a good win today. Now they have the first round blues under their belt. I look for a better game in the second round. Go Hogs! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

simon the squealot

Congrats to the team and coaching staff for their victory over a very physically intimidating, tough Big East team in what was a really good tournament game. 26 wins in a Power 5 conference is a big accomplishment. Very proud of those guys and I know they will give their best effort Sunday.

ShadowHawg

Lord it's hard to be humble, when your an Arkansas Razorback fan!

DeltaBoy

Woo Pig 🐖
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hollywood_HOGan45

I love it.
I loved the win but I really thought if Moses would have played like this the majority of the year, we wouldn't have had to play a giant in the second round.

Really proud that the team bounced back from all the adversity though.

Razorback_Mack

We would've won without that. He made both free throws anyway. SH was toast and they don't shoot the ball very well. We would've won either way.