Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Seton Hall

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 17, 2017, 11:53:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rljjr

I'm sorry, but when bodies are bumping like that it's really poor to call it on defense every time. That's not just a Hog thing. That's just the game.

Razorbacks#1

Folks, at work and my computer started buffereing. Need someone to continue the Score updates or provide PBP please.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ImHogginIt

rljjr

PonderinHog

Hogz87

We're taking way too many midrange jumpers.

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

40MINSOFHELL

stan the man

Worst rebound team I've ever seen. Fortunately we haven't needed offensive boards on our end

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

XavierZane

We've been ahead this whole game, but you wouldn't know it from the commentary.  More time has been devoted to that dude's bloody nose than talking about Arkansas.  Also, Barford needs to pass more often!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

If this game holds true to form it will be a two or three point game either way at the half and we will win going away in the second half.

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

rljjr

That's the ticket, drive and force the foul.

40MINSOFHELL

alohawg

My answer on the keys to victory thread- rebounding. smdh, I hate being this right.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

lunchbox72703

40MINSOFHELL

ronmahony

That's the way to do it Dusty take it inside.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

Quote from: stan the man on March 17, 2017, 12:56:29 pm
Worst rebound team I've ever seen. Fortunately we haven't needed offensive boards on our end

U don't watch much ball do ya

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Flighthawg

Refs allowing St. John's to get on our backs and calling fouls on us when we stand our ground

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL

Ironhawg

The Boar War

RaisinHog

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: rljjr on March 17, 2017, 12:57:57 pm
25-23 Hogs 8:30
Need someone to do the score update please. Can you help Hogville out? I am well behind with the buffereing

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

40MINSOFHELL

Cmheinley

Hogz87

The Boar War

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on March 17, 2017, 12:58:47 pm
Not smart by dusty

He didn't have anywhere to pass.  Dusty decided to try and hide behind the SH player.

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

rljjr

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Bogghawg

BigSexyHog

This team is so frustrating to watch at times
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

rljjr

The Boar War

rljjr