Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A&M game sold out.

Started by HamIAm, January 08, 2018, 04:16:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

BannerMountainMan

Is A&M even ranked anymore after being #5?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

gmarv54

The article also says there is only a 100 tickets left for the LSU game and 600 left for the Mo game those two will most likely be sell outs also.

Wild Bill Hog

When does TAMU get their injured and sick guys back?  Hopefully after we play them.

razorhead94

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 08, 2018, 04:44:18 pm
Is A&M even ranked anymore after being #5?
No they fell out along with Arkansas.  Only teams to drop out of top 25 last week.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

RaisinHog

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on January 08, 2018, 04:58:47 pm
When does TAMU get their injured and sick guys back?  Hopefully after we play them.

I think the suspended one will be back not sure on the other

Razorod

The suspended one  (Hogg) played against LSU. Robert Williams, sick, Admon Gilder (injured) and Duane Wilson (injured) did not play. I believe all three normally start for the Aggies.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

HamIAm

Quote from: Razorod on January 08, 2018, 08:02:57 pm
The suspended one  (Hogg) played against LSU. Robert Williams, sick, Admon Gilder (injured) and Duane Wilson (injured) did not play. I believe all three normally start for the Aggies.

Hogg, Gilder, and Wilson are three of their top 4 scorers, Williams makes 4 of top 6.  That is also 4 of their top 6 in minutes played per game.