Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anderson and Barford following the Auburn loss

Started by rzrbackramsfan, January 07, 2018, 03:36:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

http://www.nwahomepage.com/sports/razorback-nation/mike-anderson-addresses-loss-to-auburn/904757117

Was disappointed with the loss, said it was Auburn's day.  Did point out some positives which I agree with: we saw some nice play by Darious Hall, Arlando had some nice minutes, Trey was better than what we've seen, Bailey filled in with some nice minutes, Dustin Thomas wasn't injured, not much else to say about that. 

I think Darious needs more minutes, And our strongest lineup is Barford, Macon, Hall, Cook and Gafford. 

Trey played better, he can do so much more though.  I think being a good passer got in his head and he's too soft now.  He had a difficult layup that he passed out to beard for a three.. just go up strong Trey, you'll probably get fouled and as you get used to going in aggressive those shots will start to fall.  Hopefully being aggressive going to the hoop will develop into using that weight to get some more offensive and defensive rebounds as well!  Also, TT should stop trying to block people and just try to alter their shot and don't foul.'