Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-3, 1-1 SEC) at Auburn (13-1, 1-0 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 06, 2018, 04:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fieldturf

Quote from: alohawg on January 06, 2018, 05:27:20 pm
Look at this line up.....gotta be kidding

like this lineup, need to play CJ, Bailey, and Hall more minutes.  Beard and Barford getting way to many minutes!!!!!!!!

Letsroll1200

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

PORKULATOR

CJ is becoming a burden rather than an asset. They don't leave you more open than that.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Cmheinley

I don't think we've put together a run all game. Much like last game. Everytime we get a chance we fail.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Barford forcing it, good ball movement the last couple of trips but negated by airball

popcornhog

If CJ snaps out of the shooting slump, which I assume he will eventually, we'll be a different team.

WPS

sadhogfan

elksnort

rljjr

This is going exactly to plan. They run and run and get a nice little lead. We chip it to a small lead before half. We win going away in the second half.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

100percentFactz

Really not surprised by the score & wow do they look scared as heck.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

fieldturf

Already pulled CJ and Bailey, hate the way MA distributes minutes!!!!! Let them play Mike they can't even get in the flow the game.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: elksnort on January 06, 2018, 05:30:47 pm
Well, have yet to hear complaints of referees.

Here's one.... that wasn't a fowl on THEM before the foul on US??
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

PonderinHog

Hulk HOGan

Don't have to worry about whether or not this team should be ranked any more.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Cmheinley

jst01

Haha, get back to Fayetteville and practice. This one is bout to get out of hand.

arkfan81

Have faith...

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on January 06, 2018, 05:34:08 pm
Here's one.... that wasn't a fowl on THEM before the foul on US??

It was. 

We've had some no calls like that though.  Still...
Retired Radio Host

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Carl Lazlo

Hawgphish

It is a long season and there are always ups and downs.  And we are going to win some games.  But my excitement level is diminishing. 

Hog Pharm

TheSportsGuy

GuyGatlin

Time for Mike to go.  He needs to get after the refs.  We get called for walking and then Auburn walks and no call.  He has to fight for every point.  It's time for a change.

Danny J

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on January 06, 2018, 05:34:58 pm
We dont show up soon, this may het out of hand
It's already out of hand...Barford in a slump and our 3's aren't close

elksnort

I guess the rest of the SEC has gotten better. 

It is a shame though in your 7th year with six seniors to be playing this poorly

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

popcornhog

Man, it's starting to get a little ugly.

I figured keep it at 7 to 10 points going into the half and take advantage of a characteristically strong 2nd half, but our offense is ugly and AU is shooting lights out.
WPS

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Hawgphish on January 06, 2018, 05:35:33 pm
It is a long season and there are always ups and downs.  And we are going to win some games.  But I am my excitement level is diminishing. 

I am just barely hanging on at this point.

This team is like having a super model for a girlfriend, then when you lean in to kiss her you realize she is a hologram.
Retired Radio Host

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!