Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivals giving Hog staff some props

Started by Hawg Red, October 30, 2017, 09:29:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

Quote from: draftkings33 on November 03, 2017, 03:03:22 pm
Oh my I hope.  I did not see that at all from him last year.  I was thinking D2 player

Not sure Desi is quite on thay level. The Teddy Gipson comparison is probably a little closer (sticking with leftys). Hopefully he ends up better than Anton Beard (who was rated higher than Sills).

azhog10

Quote from: mhuff on November 03, 2017, 03:25:27 pm
I think I have misspelled it Embrey before. I decided to spell it correctly Embery .Most people want their name spelled correctly. You spell however you want.
Yeah I think I spelled it wrong initially, then converted to spelling it correctly.

razorback1829

Quote from: mhuff on November 03, 2017, 11:29:42 am
Believe that's Embery. But I agree with your statement.

Good catch. Will keep that in mind from now on.

proffitthog

mhuff

Not a happy camper when we turn the ball over and don't play defense. We're supposed to have the people that can play defense. I don't care if Ky turned the ball over "X" amount of times. I don't care about Ky period. They are scum to me. I do care about us and poor defense will not get it.

HawgsPolo

Quote from: draftkings33 on November 03, 2017, 03:03:22 pm
Oh my I hope.  I did not see that at all from him last year.  I was thinking D2 player

Real deal in the Rock Desi was the best guard on the Hawks. He is definitely not d2. Hawks for sure were not as good without him this past summer. Hopefully, he can get healthy and stay that way.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Swinesong1

Quote from: mhuff on November 04, 2017, 02:36:26 pm
Not a happy camper when we turn the ball over and don't play defense. We're supposed to have the people that can play defense. I don't care if Ky turned the ball over "X" amount of times. I don't care about Ky period. They are scum to me. I do care about us and poor defense will not get it.
Why post this here?

mhuff

Well I think the future looks bright as well. The recruiting is really good. BUT reality is that if we can't play killer defense, we are not going to have the season or seasons we all want. That's why it's posted here. We have to have someone who can coach defense.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: mhuff on November 04, 2017, 03:32:06 pm
Well I think the future looks bright as well. The recruiting is really good. BUT reality is that if we can't play killer defense, we are not going to have the season or seasons we all want. That's why it's posted here. We have to have someone who can coach defense.

Basketball is quickly going to who can outscore who. Rule changes are making it very difficult to play good defense, sadly.

draftkings33

Quote from: HawgsPolo on November 04, 2017, 02:40:22 pm
Real deal in the Rock Desi was the best guard on the Hawks. He is definitely not d2. Hawks for sure were not as good without him this past summer. Hopefully, he can get healthy and stay that way.
Isaih Joe was best guard IMO