Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is going to be the worst year for the Hogs since Bielema's first season.

Started by HognotinMemphis, September 30, 2017, 09:17:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

The Hogs will likely begin the SEC season 0-5. By far the best opportunities for wins are Hogs' last 3 games...LSU, Miss St, and Missouri. If the Hogs win those or at least the last 2, how many will say the Razorbacks are on the upswing?

Reality is, the SEC is down and the Hogs beating the worst Miss St team in a decade and the worst Missouri team EVER is not any notable achievement. 

Playing to a tie in the 2nd half against the Aggies at home says much. Scored 14 and allowed 14. This is New Mexico State, a team that should not be within 4 TD's of Arkansas.

I am adjusting my pre-season prediction of 6-6 and 3-5 to 5-7 and 2-6.

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Porkchop#1

Oh please no, that's even worse than the John L. season.  Just say no to this.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 30, 2017, 09:21:30 pm
Oh please no, that's even worse than the John L. season.  Just say no to this.
No it's not. Hogs went 2-6 in SEC under Smith. The next year, Bielema took them to 0-8 in SEC.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:17:58 pm
The Hogs will likely begin the SEC season 0-5. By far the best opportunities for wins are Hogs' last 3 games...LSU, Miss St, and Missouri. If the Hogs win those or at least the last 2, how many will say the Razorbacks are on the upswing?

Reality is, the SEC is down and the Hogs beating the worst Miss St team in a decade and the worst Missouri team EVER is not any notable achievement. 

Playing to a tie in the 2nd half against the Aggies at home says much. Scored 14 and allowed 14. This is New Mexico State, a team that should not be within 4 TD's of Arkansas.

I would bet you but I know you don't pay when you lose..loser your predictions are crap and mean nothing.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

bondhue

LSU is much worse than I thought they would be.  We lose to State, win 2 of 3 of LSU, Ole M, and Mizzou.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 09:27:09 pm
I would bet you but I know you don't pay when you lose..loser your predictions are crap and mean nothing.
You are a sucker. Joke is on you.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:28:39 pm
You are a sucker. Joke is on you.
So, you're admitting your word and predictions are worthless? Thanks for proving my point.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

King Kong

This is absurd. It's going to be a 7-5 type season.

Bielema always wins a couple of games he shouldn't and loses a couple he shouldn't

mckinneyhog5

Hogville really listen to this guy because he stands behind nothing..

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 09:30:23 pm
So, you're admitting your word and predictions are worthless? Thanks for proving my point.
Joke is on you. I'm laughing.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:25:09 pm
No it's not. Hogs went 2-6 in SEC under Smith. The next year, Bielema took them to 0-8 in SEC.
Wut?  Reading comprehension much?  0-8 is even worse than 2-6.

Coach Bielema makes John L. look like Woody Hayes.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: King Kong on September 30, 2017, 09:31:26 pm
This is absurd. It's going to be a 7-5 type season.

Bielema always wins a couple of games he shouldn't and loses a couple he shouldn't

I wish I could believe that but I just can't.  What I'm watching this season is and over past 5 years tells me this is more of a 4 or 5 win team at best. 

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 30, 2017, 09:32:25 pm
Wut?  Reading comprehension much?  0-8 is even worse than 2-6.
You said my prediction for this season is even worse than the John L Smith season. I said it is not...that the Hogs went 2-6 under Smith. My prediction for this year is same...2-6. You must be drunk...or stupid.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 09:32:46 pm
Prime example of a fan who is pissed that we won today.
Glad it was not a loss. The performance versus NM State should give every fan pause. This Razorback team is terrible.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:34:27 pm
You said my prediction for this season is even worse than the John L Smith season. I said it is not...that the Hogs went 2-6 under Smith. My prediction for this year is same...2-6. You must be drunk...or stupid.
I would bet you you're wrong but we know how that plays out. No one trust a welcher..which is what you are. A man who doesn't pay his bets are worse then the worst.

(notOM)Rebel123

In the words of Motley Crue..."Don't go away mad, just go away."
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 09:36:07 pm
I would bet you you're wrong but we know how that plays out. No one trust a welcher..which is what you are. A man who doesn't pay his bets are worse then the worst.
You're life must be in the ditch given that you are still focused on losing a bet from 5 years ago. If you are in need of funds, please private message me and tell me how much you need and I will make you a loan.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:39:57 pm
You're life must be in the ditch given that you are still focused on losing a bet from 5 years ago. If you are in need of funds, please private message me and tell me how much you need and I will make you a loan.
Integrity counts....at least to me and those who served. If you can't take a mans word then he's useless and guess what? You're useless..

greenie

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 09:42:40 pm
Integrity counts....at least to me and those who served. If you can't take a mans word then he's useless and guess what? You're useless..
Again, PM me and I will help you if you need help. Otherwise, you probably need to let this go after over a half decade. Best wishes to you. This is getting a bit disturbing over $50.

hoglady

LSU is a true dumpster fire right now.
Ms. St has just suffered 2 blowout losses.
Well we all know what Missouri is.
Unless this team just decides to quit - we will not go winless in the SEC.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

JaketheSnake

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:35:25 pm
Glad it was not a loss. The performance versus NM State should give every fan pause. This Razorback team is terrible.
What about today should give us pause? NMST was a decent team with some NFL talent.  Still, they were never in this game.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:45:40 pm
Again, PM me and I will help you if you need help. Otherwise, you probably need to let this go after over a half decade. Best wishes to you.
lol, you have my address but you know that. Just pointing out people need to take your opinion like they need to take a dogs opinion. All over $100 I lose four times then that over a bad weekend of betting.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hoglady on September 30, 2017, 09:46:22 pm
I never said Hogs will go winless. I said it is going to be Hogs' worst season SINCE the winless season of Bielema's first year. Hogs have gone 2-6, 5-3 and 3-5 in the last 3 seasons.  So this is going to be another 2-6, to match Bielema's 2nd season.

factchecker

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 09:47:53 pm
lol, you have my address but you know that. Just pointing out people need to take your opinion like they need to take a dogs opinion.

Hey now..... dogs are at least loyal.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: JaketheSnake on September 30, 2017, 09:46:48 pm
What about today should give us pause? NMST was a decent team with some NFL talent.  Still, they were never in this game.
NM St is not a decent team. They are terrible.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 09:47:53 pm
lol, you have my address but you know that. Just pointing out people need to take your opinion like they need to take a dogs opinion.
Again, after over 5 years, you need to move on or PM me if you need help. I will help you. I do not have your address. This is a message board that is for fun. It is best, in general, if you do not take it too seriously. And you should not be gambling so much...is that why you are still upset after more than half a decade?

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 09:49:10 pm
Hey now..... dogs are at least loyal.
Yes the are..I have two of them and have lost bets on message boards where I have donated the money to local animal shelters. Not this Jackwagon though..

bondhue

Quote from: hoglady on September 30, 2017, 09:46:22 pm
Mostly agree, but Geo and Aub are both very good.  M St played both on road.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

factchecker

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 09:51:34 pm
Yes the are..I have two of them and have lost bets on message boards where I have donated the money to local animal shelters.

That's awesome.

It would lessen the blow of losing a bet knowing that your money is going to a great cause.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:50:38 pm
Again, after over 5 years, you need to move on or PM me if you need help. I will help you. I do not have your address. This is a message board that is for fun. It is best, in general, if you do not take it too seriously. And you should not be gambling so much...is that why you are still upset after more than half a decade?
Glad to know you don't live up to your word over $100. Sounds like you need help.

sowmonella

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:49:17 pm
With all due respect, you don't know what you are talking about.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 09:52:57 pm
Glad to know you don't live up to your word over $100. Sounds like you need help.
Not sure what you are talking about but again, if you need help, for the 5th time tonight, please PM me.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:49:17 pm
While both were losses, they played Arizona State and Troy closer than Oregon and LSU.

hog47

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 30, 2017, 09:34:03 pm
I wish I could believe that but I just can't.  What I'm watching this season is and over past 5 years tells me this is more of a 4 or 5 win team at best.
Yup, it be a 3 win season because we're that bad. Terrible OL, defense is weak, pass defense is bad , coaching is worse.  Even Missouri will beat us.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: JaketheSnake on September 30, 2017, 09:54:28 pm
While both were losses, they played Arizona State and Troy closer than Oregon and LSU.
Yes, let us compare scores. We can improve the Hogs by 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon game.

Roaringboar

I agree, this was a bad win for us.....I know the score was 42-24, but that was ridiculous....Our defense look horrible, our offensive line is an embarrasment, and our so called Power-Run Offense couldn't even run the ball in the end zone in the third quarter when we had the ball for 8 minutes, and we spent a huge chunk of that on THEIR goal line......this is going to be a bad year.....I think our only two possible wins can come against LSU and Missou, and the LSU game we shouldn't take lightly....Troy was just a good team like alot of these small schools, they are starting to figure out what it takes to pull off major upsets......

We cannot compete in the SEC at this rate......Auburn, 'Bama, and Miss State I'm almost certain will be losses, Ole Miss is tricky, but I can see us collapsing in that one because our defense just absolutely sucks (way to many 20+ yard passing plays allowed today) and our offense didn't impress me.....Sure Austin passed it alot, but that was against a lesser team.....Again, all I learned today is we'd be a really awesome Sun Belt team, but we are going to be a horrible SEC team....I say we are going to be 5-7 at best with wins against Missou, maybe Ole Miss, and Coastal Carolina......LSU will get better by the time we play them in Death Valley, Auburn and Bama will roll us, I think Miss State's Defense and Offense are just leaps and bounds better than ours, I believe that South Carolina will manage to beat us in Columbia because they are going to lose to A&M this week and thus be playing angry when we finally get a chance to win an SEC game......Truth is if this was the same team we had last year, we could easily rebound and win 8 or 9, but this team has stepped back so much, I don't think we'll win 5......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hog47 on September 30, 2017, 09:54:40 pm
Yup, it be a 3 win season because we're that bad. Terrible OL, defense is weak, pass defense is bad , coaching is worse.  Even Missouri will beat us.
Goodness, someone who is more negative than me regarding the Razorback football team this season. Or anyone else here for that matter.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:54:22 pm
Not sure what you are talking about but again, if you need help, for the 5th time tonight, please PM me.
A mans word is worth a lot u till he breaks it...you can send the money to  Collin County Animal Services. Of course you won't.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 09:56:19 pm
Yes, let us compare scores. We can improve the Hogs by 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon game.
So exactly what are you basing your "terrible" comment on?  Just their final scores right?  Have you watched any of their games besides today? 

Hoggish1

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: JaketheSnake on September 30, 2017, 09:59:40 pm
So exactly what are you basing your "terrible" comment on?  Just their final scores right?  Have you watched any of their games besides today? 
He's a genius..he never is wrong except for the times he is.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 30, 2017, 09:57:47 pm
I agree, this was a bad win for us.....I know the score was 42-24, but that was ridiculous....Our defense look horrible, our offensive line is an embarrasment, and our so called Power-Run Offense couldn't even run the ball in the end zone in the third quarter when we had the ball for 8 minutes, and we spent a huge chunk of that on THEIR goal line......this is going to be a bad year.....I think our only two possible wins can come against LSU and Missou, and the LSU game we shouldn't take lightly....Troy was just a good team like alot of these small schools, they are starting to figure out what it takes to pull off major upsets......

We cannot compete in the SEC at this rate......Auburn, 'Bama, and Miss State I'm almost certain will be losses, Ole Miss is tricky, but I can see us collapsing in that one because our defense just absolutely sucks (way to many 20+ yard passing plays allowed today) and our offense didn't impress me.....Sure Austin passed it alot, but that was against a lesser team.....Again, all I learned today is we'd be a really awesome Sun Belt team, but we are going to be a horrible SEC team....I say we are going to be 5-7 at best with wins against Missou, maybe Ole Miss, and Coastal Carolina......LSU will get better by the time we play them in Death Valley, Auburn and Bama will roll us, I think Miss State's Defense and Offense are just leaps and bounds better than ours, I believe that South Carolina will manage to beat us in Columbia because they are going to lose to A&M this week and thus be playing angry when we finally get a chance to win an SEC game......Truth is if this was the same team we had last year, we could easily rebound and win 8 or 9, but this team has stepped back so much, I don't think we'll win 5......
You have nailed it perfectly. Most here do not want to view this team with a rational mind. They have to have it winning to be happy. I think the Hogs will lose to LSU because by the time we play them, they will have an interim HC who will be much better than Ed O. The Hogs' only wins in SEC will be possible in last 2 games: Miss St and Mizzou.

This team is worse than last year's team which is why I predicted one game worse season than they got last year. I now believe this team will be 5-7 and 2-6 after predicting 6-6 3-5 before the season.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: JaketheSnake on September 30, 2017, 09:59:40 pm
I did not watch today's game. I watched all of the previous games this year though.

Roaringboar

Quote from: sowmonella on September 30, 2017, 09:54:20 pm
With all due respect, you don't know what you are talking about.

NMST is a decent team, but they are nowhere near the same level as a Power 5 team.....Again I'll say it, all I learned today is that Arkansas could actually win the Sun Belt if we jumped conferences, at least we might until we played someone like Troy.....Hog fans are getting to cocky again......this was a game we should've won, and our defense should've shut down, and instead allowed to hang 24 on us, and allow way too many big plays, and we let their defense really tear us up too.....Allen was getting hit a lot today, and that should worry every Hog fan because if this is what a horrible Sun Belt defense can do to us, what is a poor SEC defense going to do, and worst of all, what is an elite defense like Auburn and Bama going to do....let's face it, we have two for sure losses on the schedule right now in Auburn and 'Bama, and I hate to say that, but there is no way this team can compete against them......and the rest of the SEC is going to push around in a way even worst than NMST did today.....if our O-line cannot block players from a small Sun Belt school, how are we going to prevent guys from Ole Miss and Miss State from hitting Allen every single time........Answer: We won't!!!
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Bigmac2

The OP lost me at "against the Aggies at home". Technically it was, realisticly it was not. Hopefully this was being a bit sarcastic, I will give the benefit of doubt. If not credibility of thread is lost.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:02:39 pm
I did not watch today's game. I watched all of the previous games this year though.
You're a genius! I watched this years games therefore I know what will happen this year!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 30, 2017, 10:03:43 pm
NMST is a decent team, but they are nowhere near the same level as a Power 5 team.....Again I'll say it, all I learned today is that Arkansas could actually win the Sun Belt if we jumped conferences, at least we might until we played someone like Troy.....Hog fans are getting to cocky again......this was a game we should've won, and our defense should've shut down, and instead allowed to hang 24 on us, and allow way too many big plays, and we let their defense really tear us up too.....Allen was getting hit a lot today, and that should worry every Hog fan because if this is what a horrible Sun Belt defense can do to us, what is a poor SEC defense going to do, and worst of all, what is an elite defense like Auburn and Bama going to do....let's face it, we have two for sure losses on the schedule right now in Auburn and 'Bama, and I hate to say that, but there is no way this team can compete against them......and the rest of the SEC is going to push around in a way even worst than NMST did today.....if our O-line cannot block players from a small Sun Belt school, how are we going to prevent guys from Ole Miss and Miss State from hitting Allen every single time........Answer: We won't!!!
I predict Allen will be lost to injury for the season against either Alabama or Auburn and versus both, our offense will not get 150 yards of total offense. It will be a 20+ point win for both of them over Arkansas. We are D2 relative to their talent.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:05:37 pm
I predict Allen will be lost to injury for the season against either Alabama or Auburn and versus both, our offense will not get 150 yards of total offense. It will be a 20+ point win for both of them over Arkansas. We are D2 relative to their talent.
My prediction you're still an Idiot