Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thompson starting tonight

Started by -Blu, November 18, 2015, 06:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

Must have had some good practices.  I'll be curious to see how this big lineup works out.

King Kong

From what I have seen he has outperformed Miles so far

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: King Kong on November 18, 2015, 06:55:01 pm
From what I have seen he has outperformed Miles so far

Sadly, that's not saying much. The starting 4 spot this season should be a revolving door, based on the opponent. We're gonna need FAR more than we got tonight.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

King Kong

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on November 18, 2015, 09:42:39 pm
Sadly, that's not saying much. The starting 4 spot this season should be a revolving door, based on the opponent. We're gonna need FAR more than we got tonight.

Yeah, I chose my words carefully. As it was our play hasn't been great from either

Marshfieldhog

Have we recruited anyone at the 4 spot for next year? Isn't Cook a 3?

King Kong

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 18, 2015, 09:49:08 pm
Have we recruited anyone at the 4 spot for next year? Isn't Cook a 3?

Cook and Dustin Thomas will be 4's for us

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: King Kong on November 18, 2015, 09:52:14 pm
Cook and Dustin Thomas will be 4's for us

I just want to see someone with authority claim that Cook will be academically eligible. He originally chose Nevada over 10+ high major programs. That doesn't sit well with me.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Marshfieldhog

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on November 18, 2015, 09:54:04 pm
I just want to see someone with authority claim that Cook will be academically eligible. He originally chose Nevada over 10+ high major programs. That doesn't sit well with me.

That would be about right...Kapita part 2.

Danny J

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on November 18, 2015, 09:54:04 pm
Yeah...I saw a report that it was his math credits and they may not transfer as SEC rules currently dictate.

We need to keep going after big's for the 2016 class. We need talented big men. I have no idea where they will come from but that is a need we must fill.

HawgAdvocate

We had the #1 JUCO player in the country signed back in 2007. He was booted out of JUCO his last semester over academics. It's not a guarantee that we'll see these JUCO kids wearing Hog uniforms. We need to keep on recruiting at a high level.

Danny J

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on November 18, 2015, 10:08:57 pm
We had the #1 JUCO player in the country signed back in 2007. He was booted out of JUCO his last semester over academics. It's not a guarantee that we'll see these JUCO kids wearing Hog uniforms. We need to keep on recruiting at a high level.
Yep....need to over sign if possible. I don't want another repeat of this year caught with our pants down.