Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If the Hogs had Arkansas State's schedule

Started by BoynamedWooPigSooie, October 19, 2017, 08:05:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BoynamedWooPigSooie

@ Nebraska - L
Miami - L
UAPB - W
SMU - OT L (we have no pass rush and can't defend more than 2 WR's)
@ Georgia Southern - W
Coastal Carolina - W
UL-Lafayette - W
@ NMST - W
@ South Alabama - L
Texas St. - W
@ UL-Monroe - W (hopefully)
Troy - Tossup

wassup bowl game
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

JaketheSnake

JaketheSnake

JaketheSnake

JaketheSnake

factchecker

You are full of chit or don't know anything about football.

South Alabama is 2-4 with a loss to 2-4 Idaho.

Nebraska is garbage.

Troy barely beat New Mexico State.

SMU would be tough but we would win.

Miami is the only team on that schedule that would beat us handily.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Leadbelly

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on October 19, 2017, 08:05:40 pm
@ Nebraska - L
Miami - L
UAPB - W
SMU - OT L (we have no pass rush and can't defend more than 2 WR's)
@ Georgia Southern - W
Coastal Carolina - W
UL-Lafayette - W
@ NMST - W
@ South Alabama - L

Texas St. - W
@ UL-Monroe - W (hopefully)
Troy - Tossup

wassup bowl game

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass ever time they jumped and if you had a clue you would end your mindless, dumba$$ posts! Talk about wasting space...you are the worst!
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: factchecker on October 19, 2017, 08:12:37 pm
You are full of chit or don't know anything about football.

South Alabama is 2-4 with a loss to 2-4 Idaho.

Nebraska is garbage.

Troy barely beat New Mexico State.

SMU would be tough but we would win.

Miami is the only team on that schedule that would beat us handily.

Your fact checker is broken.

South Alabama beat MSST last year, who Bert can't beat. And Bert's teams darn the bed on the road. Would be much closer game than you think and given the Hogs propensity to fold up like a cheap suit at the first sign of a struggle. It is not out of the realm of possibilities that USA would get the win at home coming back in the 2nd half to steal one.

Nebraska is a tough match up for Arkansas style wise. I've not seen anything from this Arkansas team to give me a shred of hope that they could go into Lincoln and dominate. Again weak leadership, weak when it gets hard and weak on the road. Nebraska wins that one.

Troy beat LSU and it was a stomp out.

Again against a spread offense w/ a coaching guru on the road. I'm not sure how much of a running threat SMU's QB is but Rafe Peavey would probably run for about 220 against this defense.  They miss more tackles on one series than Washington's defense misses an entire game.  Hogs got beat the last time we played SMU in Dallas in a game where we should have blasted them by 28. Would happen again, SMU would pick the secondary apart and win in OT.

I think we'd blow out the teams I put down as a Win.  This team is as hot and cold as any Razorback team I've ever seen. Sucks that it's only gonna get colder and I'm not talking about winter coming.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on October 19, 2017, 08:30:35 pm

South Alabama beat MSST last year, who Bert can't beat. And Bert's teams darn the bed on the road. Would be much closer game than you think and given the Hogs propensity to fold up like a cheap suit at the first sign of a struggle. It is not out of the realm of possibilities that USA would get the win at home coming back in the 2nd half to steal one.

Nebraska is a tough match up for Arkansas style wise. I've not seen anything from this Arkansas team to give me a shred of hope that they could go into Lincoln and dominate. Again weak leadership, weak when it gets hard and weak on the road. Nebraska wins that one.

Again against a spread offense w/ a coaching guru on the road. I'm not sure how much of a running threat SMU's QB is but Rafe Peavey would probably run for about 220 against this defense.  They miss more tackles on one series than Washington's defense misses an entire game.  Hogs got beat the last time we played SMU in Dallas in a game where we should have blasted them by 28. Would happen again, SMU would pick the secondary apart and win in OT.

I think we'd blow out the teams I put down as a Win.  This team is as hot and cold as any Razorback team I've ever seen. Sucks that it's only gonna get colder and I'm not talking about winter coming.

Uh...Bret beat Miss St last year.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

factchecker

South Alabama beat MSST last year, who Bert can't beat.

We beat Mississippi State last year..... by 16.  South Alabama won by 1 and was lucky that Mississippi State missed a field goal.

Troy beat LSU by 4..... not a stomp out.

I'm not sure how much of a running threat SMU's QB is but Rafe Peavey would probably run for about 220 against this defense.

Rafe Peavey is 3rd string.  He has 4 rushes for -2 yards this season.

You are an idiot.  Idiocy of this level should be result in a ban.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

BoynamedWooPigSooie

so a .250 winning percentage is good?  and if you give up 42 pts did you really win?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on October 19, 2017, 08:38:27 pm
so a .250 winning percentage is good?  and if you give up 42 pts did you really win?

If you score more than 42...yes. You win. Let it go dude.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

HoggyCat

If we had anybody other than bert, we'd be 5-1. Yes, maybe even JLS.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

elksnort

Part of me wishes that Arkansas state would play Arkansas and beat them and force those dipshitz up there to make some changes.
Watching Arkansas State tonight they look faster than the Razorbacks. And their coach at least have some balls and go through the throat

longpig

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on October 19, 2017, 08:38:27 pm

;oadnbkvbfhibasdilf;ja';fl;fvnasdjkfbahskflasdlvndfjkjdkfbasdkjfha;lfgnasdflkjvbkasdlfbkasdvbnasdfkvnasdf

"SHUUUUT UUUUUUP" - Kristi Malzahn
Don't be scared, be smart.

factchecker

Quote from: elksnort on October 19, 2017, 08:41:23 pm
Part of me wishes that Arkansas state would play Arkansas and beat them and force those dipshitz up there to make some changes.
Watching Arkansas State tonight they look faster than the Razorbacks. And their coach at least have some balls and go through the throat

If you ever root for another team (regardless of who it is) to beat the Hogs then you aren't a fan.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

JaketheSnake

Quote from: longpig on October 19, 2017, 08:43:06 pm
;oadnbkvbfhibasdilf;ja';fl;fvnasdjkfbahskflasdlvndfjkjdkfbasdkjfha;lfgnasdflkjvbkasdlfbkasdvbnasdfkvnasdf

"SHUUUUT UUUUUUP" - Kristi Malzahn
LOL!

Dropkick

Uradumass

elksnort

Quote from: factchecker on October 19, 2017, 08:44:22 pm
If you ever root for another team (regardless of who it is) to beat the Hogs then you aren't a fan.
agree that's why I've been rooting for Arkansas since 1972 my man what about you?

PharmacistHog

Theres not really a place to put this dumb crap. Was a toss-up between here or politics even though its really too dumb for either.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.